{'en': 'How to use Glimp?... the app for free freestyle', 'es': '¿Cómo usar Glimp? ...la app para el Freestyle Libre'} Image

How to use Glimp?... the app for free freestyle

papuen's profile photo   10/08/2018 5:18 p.m.

Hello,

I am using Abbott's free freestyle, I installed Glimp in my Samsung A5 2016, enable NFC, I open the Glimp and do nothing, neither vibrates or give error.

Nothing, my sensor expires in 5 hours and wanted to be able to use it at least until night, so I install this app.

Does anyone know that I will be doing wrong?

Or is my mobile not compatible?

Thank you.Greetings.

papuen's profile photo
papuen
10/08/2018 5:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Open Glimp-Opciones-Info-List of compatible devices ....

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/08/2018 10:44 p.m.

hello.THANKS SIGSAUER.Check the list and the model of my cell or as ok does not appear or as incompatible.
Now a Glimp message has come to me that CGM Data Not Receive For More than 28800 Minutes.I don't know what it refers to.In the info of the app all the Glimp version Android and Celu data appear.
Is it then that it is not compatible?Thank you very much for your collaboration.Greetings Pat

papuen's profile photo
papuen
10/09/2018 3:32 p.m.

There are several Samsung A5 models on the list, you will have to look at what exactly yours to know if it is compatible because some if they are and others seem to break the sensor.Look at the mobile info which is exactly and in the Glimp will appear.-
I understand that it is very basic but the NFC is behind the phone, you have to put the rear and wait 2-3 seconds.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/09/2018 8:36 p.m.

Thank you very much SIGSAUER!If mine is SM-A510m and says OK.I thank you for the explanation, nothing is basic when you don't know.If I read that it is because of the back camera that the NFC is also noticed that it was marked enabled.I bring it closer to 2 or 3 cm, support it directly on the sensor.nothing.nor the most loud mischief.What comes out is the MSJ of CGM Data Not Receive For More than 28800 Minutes.- I don't know what it means.Anyway I reiterate thank you very much.I already uninstalled it and installed again 4 times.If anyone knows what that MSJ bites sour a lot of Inidque.Greetings Patricia.

papuen's profile photo
papuen
10/09/2018 9:02 p.m.

I understand that in options, devices, you have marked I use free and unmarked inable Bluetooth that is to use it with blucon or myomiao.It seems weird that it does not work for you.Another option on the phone is to go to adjustments-shap-shap-halceam and erase the cache and data, restart and check if there is luck.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/09/2018 9:25 p.m.

I do what you tell me and tell you.thank you

papuen's profile photo
papuen
10/09/2018 9:28 p.m.

I did everything as is.Do not read it.Thank you very much for your collaboration.greetings

papuen's profile photo
papuen
10/09/2018 9:42 p.m.

hello.I tell you that in the end I found the problem.Remove the case of my cell and pass the sensor not on the back camera if not below, over the Samsung word and there it was connected.I commented because, maybe some as I thought the NFC antenna is almost next to the camera.Thank you especially to Sigha.greetings
The horrible measurements because I eat badly and calculate insulin.

papuen's profile photo
papuen
10/10/2018 7:54 p.m.

@"Papuen" I'm glad that in the end it has worked, the solution is almost always easier than it seems.- The NFC is normally between the camera and half of the phone.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/10/2018 10:07 p.m.

In Samsung Grand Prime is in the lower right ... In case someone helps me.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
10/11/2018 10:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.