{'en': 'Hyperglycemia in the morning', 'es': 'Hiperglucemias en la mañana'} Image

Hyperglycemia in the morning

Aruky's profile photo   10/24/2018 9:55 a.m.

Of course, I ceno about 10 pm, proteins and as I abuse the cheese, fat after all, at 3 am I am in 190 or 230.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/12/2022 12:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi, @aruky and rest of the team.

From my personal opinion, each body is a world and this is about calmly finding out how our own organism works: types of food and their quality, body weight, sensitivity to insulins, types of insulin and measurement systems, in thecase of women, menstruation;Moments of the day, etc.

At the time I used the insulin of prolonged action lantus and they changed it to threeiba due to my night hypos.My experience changed drastically.When I had some episode similar to yours, @aruky, I have uploaded the slow one and (as a partner painted in one of the comments), the rapid action decreased during the day to avoid hypos and worked but the results are not one dayFor another.Because you probably should adjust meals, exercise, etc.

With respect to free freestyle I have to comment that it has used it for a year and it is not the panacea.Last night, for example, at dawn a climb and I measured and it was not so.So many times it is not very reliable.And before making any decision to correct or prick if the trends are very high or very low you have to go to the reality of glucose because the sensor becomes a bit 'crazy'.There are some that are wonderful but the vast majority, why I am going to deceive you, do not go hand in hand with reality.It is when you see that there is a little stability when you give your trust to the sensor and you can do well.But they are not most of the time.It is fine as a complement but it is not to leave all the veracity of measurement to the freestyle system.

Regarding the bomb, I have heard from some users that it is a 'before and after', but as @aruky points out, we are selected profiles to carry it.

So what I can tell you is that either you propose an insulin change or go to the quick system.

Greetings and luck.I encourage you to keep investigating and do not discourage you.Every problem has its solution although we take a little longer to find it.

Mara83's profile photo
Mara83
01/16/2022 5:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

rogerix said:
are lentils with nothing just put a laurel and curcma leaf, the croquettes that yes but they are 4 alone, before I have retinopathy it ate 6

Hello, companion.

I would like to tell you that everything that carries frying fat, even if it is only four croquettes, goes up later.Above, while we sleep not only do not burn it but many times we don't even find out if an external system does not warn us.I get up to a French tortilla if I put a pinch of oil so that it does not stick.I have finally opted for hypocaloric and/or fatty dinners.A little tender cheese I can eat but if I exceed, that fat is manifested later.I have to add that since I have become more serious with sport, all these repercussions are minor and I was surprised for good.Even so, I do not play my rest, that's why I make the dinners very light and without fat (incidentally we are cured in health, that everything is not diabetes).There are many alternatives for which you can opt and leave the croquettes, for example, for another time of the day you are going to be more active.

It costs at first certain resignations but over time you get used to it and thank you.

Greetings!

Mara83's profile photo
Mara83
01/16/2022 5:44 p.m.

Well, I will eat them to eat, I work in a warehouse taking boxes and I am walking all the time I do not stop at 4 h, I will burn them, I the only solution that I found is piern 6-8 units at 3 in the morningThat is when it starts up and so I arrive in the morning between 100-120

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/17/2022 10:24 a.m.

In the end it is to find in those cases the best.

hugomanza's profile photo
hugomanza
01/17/2022 10:42 a.m.

It gives me the feeling that in general you carry little basal, and that you eat little during the day so that it does not rise to you.I see it as follows, the rapid for hydrates and the slow to "eat" the fats, which are slower to absorb.Another much more complicated topic is not wanting to eat so as not to gain weight, because if you get slower to fix the mornings, you will have to eat more (or more times) during the day.
What do you think?

ncruz's profile photo
ncruz
01/30/2022 12:07 p.m.

Hello everyone
As someone has already commented each of us we are a world and each one must adapt insulin, types of foods to their kind of life, activity and their body.

It is best to try to repeat routines, types of meals and dinner to be able to deduce how to readjust or food or insulin.

For example I discovered that the best thing for me is to take very very light dinners and about three hours before bed.Very few fats.For example, a little chicken (120gr) with vegetables (who does not exceed 200 gr, eye there are vegetables that have carbohydrates!) And then a little fruit.In total never more than two portions.And above all few fats and proteins.

I have already proven from what I have diabetes that for example when I am on vacation if I take too much meat or take cheese, I love it, at 4 or 5 hours (incredible!) The pita sensor for being very high.And when one sleeps deep it is a nuisance.

The truth is that on vacation some excess I do.But it does not fail.In my case, at 4 or 5 h increase in insured glycemia.The problem is that I can't do anything before.If I get faster, I have already done it, under hypoglycemia before.If I get more basal, then I have hypos during the day.So I wait for the climb, because sometimes it is at three hours or 4 hours and sometimes much less than I expected, and I correct quickly.

That is why on normal days, I make very light dinners.No more than two portions and with few fats and proteins.And I try to have dinner early.I know in Spain with the schedules you have sometimes it is difficult!And I sleep without jumping the sensor alarm.Well you all know perfectly that we are not machines and there are days that one puts the leg forwry.X files!: Smile:

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/30/2022 1:58 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Cruz unfortunately the slow does not metabolize fats, at least in my case very little.At 4.5 hours they go up and you have to use fast.
In my case I try to lose weight and click as little as possible, so I avoid correcting.It is not a matter of hungry, it is feeling good with oneself.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/31/2022 1:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Tell you that before it had not happened to me, but last night I had a French tortilla 2 eggs with serrano ham, cheese and a salt tomato and 9 units quickly.Well at 3:00 a at 114 and now in the morning 231.
I have 2 nights that happen to me.
I lowered 1unid from threeiba pq towards hypos in the afternoon and now well.
I will choose to dinner lighter (although I am hungry at night).
Also add that I am 2 days for menstruation and I do not know if it may be due to that

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
02/04/2022 6:37 a.m.

vanessa30 said:
tell you that before it had not occurred to me, but last night I had a French tortilla for 2 eggs with serrano ham, cheese and a salt tomato and 9 units quickly.Well at 3:00 a at 114 and now in the morning 231.
I have 2 nights that happen to me.
I lowered 1unid from threeiba pq towards hypos in the afternoon and now well.
I will choose to dinner lighter (although I am hungry at night).
Also add that I am 2 days for menstruation and I do not know if it may be due to that

It is difficult to know the reason or the reasons.I have been trying to control it months ago, it seems better, although not as I would like.
It is clear that it is best to make a dinner as light as possible, when I have done so, I am flat all night (of a soup with vegetables and a natural yogurt and is already).As soon as I put proteins, go up at four hours.I am getting now at night, a regular insulin, actrapid innolet, for dinner, pq lasts more hours in theory, up to five and potentially up to eight, and it seems that I do not give me the nocturnal rise, still, I get up to145 or 150 Q is high to be in the morning on an empty stomach.There I continue.
What is clear is that it should be a cluster of things, food, type of insulin and its action (I do not upload threeba PQ if it does not lower me in the day), hormonal issues, proteins and fats in late effect, the alba effect...
To make a master's degree, come on.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/04/2022 11:22 a.m.

@Meginer de Master than good 😂.
We will try changes to see what happens

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
02/04/2022 3:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.