BCG vaccine

Vivit1's profile photo   11/30/2017 3:22 p.m.

Hello, I imagine that many know about the promising study of the BCG vaccine to treat the type1.The truth is that I have a lot of hope in this trial.But I recognize that I am very tempted to try to prick the BCG vaccine on my own, since there are studies that show that it is very safe.
My question is whether someone has experience or if you already shed and how it went ...

Vivit1's profile photo
Vivit1
11/30/2017 3:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
11/30/2017 7:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, my daughter put it on a newborn and debuted at age 5 ..., I don't know if I wouldn't influence ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2017 9:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In the study they put doses of the vaccine from time to time and for the moment it has been tested with a very small group.They still have a lot to investigate until you really serve and what doses are necessary.And from what I have understood it would be something that you would have to put on every so often.I don't think the vaccine like this without more.The study looks very good, I already commented on another thread and it is the most hopeful that I have seen because they say it could work even in patients with years of evolution of the disease.But time is still to see results until they do the necessary trials.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/01/2017 9:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.