Problems with Dexcom

Garci's profile photo   10/30/2017 7:35 p.m.

Hello open. This thread because we have put the child the dexcom G4 and at the beginning. We put it in the arm and very well wandered us between two or three weeks each the problem is that we already carry three that when we are. We want to restart them to theSecond week we are questioned and ends the sensor failure call Novolab and they told me that in the arm antibodies are generated and that I would change to the gut something that I did. But the same thing happened to us also this last time he had a relationshipx below because I was starting with allergy in the skin, in short no. It was if this happened to you in your arm or if I will be doing something wrong, thank you

Garci's profile photo
Garci
10/30/2017 7:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That is true that they comment.Have you tried in the upper part of the culete?When does the sensor fail not let you restart sensor?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/30/2017 9:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, in the culete we have not tried this last one with a sand clock and as it started but giving erroneous measurements and I ended

Garci's profile photo
Garci
10/30/2017 9:14 p.m.

@GARCI, do you do well the insertion taking a "Michelin" before pushing the embolo?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2017 9:43 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well look at there you have caught xq it calls yesterday to Novolab and m said the same as you, as a tonight that I will put it that way, anyway this last l leaves in granite as.No. I know if it will be normal or do you have to do with the failures that you are giving?

Garci's profile photo
Garci
11/03/2017 9:49 a.m.

@"Garci", it happened to me with a sensor of putting him and like you, a sand watch and failed as a sensor, restarted him and the same.
When I took it off, I realized that the filament was almost not involved, I was out parallel to the skin and only the tip was inside.
So now I grab the whole Michelin or Pellejillo that I can and I have not had problems again
A red point if it stays many times.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2017 9:48 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, look that I think I have.

Garci's profile photo
Garci
11/04/2017 10:37 a.m.

@"Garci" If you dress up under the sensor, make a hole more or less great to the dressing with a drill of the Chinese or scissors where the filament will go, it happens to me with free and I do that because becauseI do not risk transparenting the dressing or does not, there are times for the filament to pass without problems and some does not transfer what you have to throw the sensor in the trash.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/04/2017 2:09 p.m.

Ok I take note thanks guys

Garci's profile photo
Garci
11/04/2017 11:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.