Anyone with Lada experience?

FJavier's profile photo   12/10/2017 8:47 p.m.

Good afternoon, I am 37 years old and I was diagnosed with DM1 about 5, since then I am anchored at the same point of the start of the disease, I present only antigad antibodies and normal values ​​of peptide C (very low but within normality), withDiet, control, execution and 18 u/day of toujeo plus 4 u/day of novorapid I stay at 5.8.I have recently been reading about the lada, because isn't my "honeymoon" supposed to have passed?That is why I think the guy I present is lada, my endocrine does not give me many clues, it only tells me to keep me like this time, but every time I have more uncertainty. Does anyone have experience in the subject?Because I don't know how to stick with the evolution of the disease.
The toujeo took the night hypos that the lantus gave me and it lasts 24h, the novorapid, it is a party, eating the same amount of glucides and in the same routine once sometimes I hypoglycemia other times not, it is a bit uncontrolA couple of years ago I didn't happen to me.

I measure 192cm weight 95kg, very fit.

FJavier's profile photo
FJavier
12/10/2017 8:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Fjavier", to know what amount of insulin we produce at the time of debut they measure the peptide C. Over time we will produce less until it is exhausted.No one can tell you how long a honeymoon will last.Now my opinion;With your insulin guidelines, I would say you are not on a honeymoon.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/14/2017 12:23 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.