{'en': 'Hello everyone, I would like to know if someone is celiac in addition to a diabetic and their experiences', 'es': 'Hola a tod@s me gustaria saber si alguien es celiaco ademas de diabetico y sus experiencias'} Image

Hello everyone, I would like to know if someone is celiac in addition to a diabetic and their experiences

Fatyma's profile photo   10/31/2018 7:09 p.m.

Hello,

I have a gly of 8.2 horrible with 22 years and to top it off I diagnose Celiaquia and I have a hard time controlling the HC someone who tells me their experience.

Thank you!!!

Fatyma's profile photo
Fatyma
10/31/2018 7:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @fatyma!
It happened to me the other way around.I was diagnosed with celiacca at 5 years and at 24 I have been diagnosed with diabetes.Now I have 26 and it is being a world because I also have many other food allergies.
Gluten -free food has many more hydrates, and the vast majority because they throw much more sugar (and still the food is disgusting xD).
When I left the hospital, after having diagnosed the diabetes I strictly followed the menu they gave me but pff is impossible.I have learned that the best thing to do is what many colleagues point out here, tell very well the hydrates you are going to eat and have the insulin you need by ration well calculated.
My last gyped is 6.6 and that I have gone a lot to the McDonald's XD.And the exercise ... let's say it is a pending task that I have.

If you need to speak more do not hesitate, write me privately :)

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
11/09/2018 7:03 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@Fatyma and @"Niñaburbuja".Greetings.Here another diabetic-celiac, also adorned with several allergy.
Well, our situation is difficult, the ideal is to eat homemade food.Where you were Tupper.It is the only way to avoid transgressions due to cross contamination.If we eat it were to be aware that it is not the same gluten -free menu as suitable for celiacs.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/25/2018 9:44 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria all the reason for the world.I have been a menu for centuries and when I go out to eat only as flesh, it is the only thing that fio (in addition to being the few things that I can eat 😅) Luckily we move forward and we already have even whole restaurants for celiacs👏👏

I am glad to know that there are more people here that have a bit of everything.
All the best!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
11/25/2018 10:09 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.