Dexcom G6 review (republikadiabetes)

pabloj2000's profile photo   11/01/2018 12:34 p.m.

Hello everyone, I leave the link of a review of a user who is using this system for several weeks.Already at the beginning of October, the official G6 prices in Spain (supplied by the commercial channel of the company that sells it in Spain will publish in that blog.

You can read it here:

Link

I emphasize the latest updates that you have been adding on a topic that interests us a lot, the duration of the sensors (and continues to use it, so there will be more data) ... about 17-20 days maximum ... compared to 30 days minimumof G4-G5, of this same person and same conditions.

Very important difference for those who paid these systems, 100% of our pocket.And someone else who is using it lasts even less (compared to a G4-G5 that he used).

In this case we speak, at the sensor level (which have the same price per unit as the G4-G5, remember that G6 comes in box of 3 units, G4-G5 in box of 4 units) of a duration of the order of 35-45% Less, or in other words, an increase in the sensor (which we already know are nothing cheap) of that same amount.

Always speaking in this case and example.In other cases, and that is why I clarify it, where the duration of sensors is the "official" (I think they are the least common cases, but there are), the data is different.

I suppose that other analysis and opinions of users will appear shortly, all information is good, since it is very interestingall).

And with that cost, and this will be done by each, if you have experience in the previous systems, decide whether the benefits-coste ratio is justified or not (I insist, this is each one, since the cost factor enters that to eachEconomy will affect you differently).

Greetings,

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/01/2018 12:34 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I close the theme and redirected you to the Dexcom G6 discussion, to keep everything in the same place.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/01/2018 4:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.