{'en': 'More than 1,300 runners in the I Carrera for Child Diabetes in the Medicine neighborhood', 'es': 'Más de 1.300 corredores en la I Carrera por la Diabetes Infantil en el Barrio de Medicina'} Image

More than 1,300 runners in the I Carrera for Child Diabetes in the Medicine neighborhood

fer's profile photo   11/07/2017 1:43 p.m.

It took place this Sunday with departure and finish from the ‘Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente’ Park

The I Popular Carrera of the Medicine neighborhood, with departure and goal from the 'Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente' park, has had a children's tour and another for adults, in the latter case of 5,400 meters, as well as with animation activities,Skating exhibition, zumba class, awards and raffles.

The mayor of Albacete, Manuel Serrano, has congratulated the president of the Association of Neighbors of the Medicine neighborhood, Raquel Haro, as well as the members of its Board of Directors and Volunteers, for the great success that its I popular career has registered byChild Diabetes, once it has had the participation of more than 1,300 runners, to whom Manuel Serrano has thanked their commitment and sensitivity to the most vulnerable people, as well as with socio-sanitary associations, as is the case of Zero Diabetes, once the funds raised will go to the great work carried out in favor of research on type 1 diabetes that affects children.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/07/2017 1:43 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.