"Neither anorexia, nor bulimia, nor any eating disorder."

After so many rumors due to their rapid weight loss, Ares Teixidó has revealed that he does not suffer from any of those diseases.

The journalist has lost so much weight due to diabetes, as she has confessed in her Twitter and Instagram accounts.

The former Big Brother VIP contestant has published an image with a message in which she explains how she has faced the diagnosis and what symptoms I had: "Adapt and assume my illness has not been easy, but every day I am better (...) weighEverything, I'm happy.

Happy because a few days ago I wake up and I feel good.Without feeling fatigued, tired, irritable, with sudden changes in humor, without that extreme thirst, without pain when I am hungry, without blurred vision, without skin peaks, without tingling in my feet and without losing weight.

All that has disappeared with good control of my illness and thanks to insulin: my new best friend. "

Ares Teixidó has been in the spotlight of the heart press in recent months by relating to David Bustamente.

The journalist gave an interview with the magazine Readings on Wednesday in which she confesses her supposed romance with the singer who, after finishing, has decided to leave back and spend the page in her life.