Hello!My name is Patricia, I'm from Argentina and type 3 diabetics ...

ibapatri's profile photo   12/21/2017 1:44 p.m.

My name is Patricia, I am from Argentina, I am diabetic 3 .. that is, .. family of diabetics.The first debut was from Anabel, my daughter younger than 4 years (today is 25) -Then it was the turn of the debut to Soledad, my eldest daughter at age 19 (today is 31) -which Sun is a disabled mental mental- And the last to debut was my husband at 58, today he has 61 and has Steff Person Syndrome.They are all insulin-dependent, so I assure you that my home is redulce @-)

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
12/21/2017 1:44 p.m.

Por orden de debut:
Anabel a los 4 hoy 25 años
Soledad a los 19 hoy 31 años, discapacitada mental severa e irreversible.
Mi marido Abel a los 59 hoy 62 años
Todos insulinodependientes

Welcome, greetings and sure that here you can contribute a lot of things with that trajectory.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/21/2017 2:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"Ibapatri", welcome to the forum and happy holidays.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/21/2017 5:40 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@"ibapatri", I had not heard of the stiff person and went to Google (I know he has sin and the worst in Wikipedia!) Sgtes: "Anti-Decarboxylase antibodies are present in 80% of cases, (((The same of diabetes 1).Husband have not sent him to try gluten -free diet?

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/21/2017 5:55 p.m.

solar said:
@"ibapatri", I had not heard of the stiff person and went to Google (I know he has a sin and the worst in Wikipedia!) Sgtes: "Anti -antibodies-Decarboxilase are present in 80% of cases, (the same of diabetes 1)Celiacos we have high antigliadin antibodies, the question is: your husband have not sent to try gluten -free diet?

Hi Solararia, you know that it is a concern that I had?, ... Nobody has told him any of that, not even the diabetologist, but for the doubts, I am buying most of the things "without CT".
We are since 2013 after a diagnosis, and only now a neurologist gave it to us.
What happens to him is that on certain occasions, especially in situations that produce nerves, it becomes rigid, his stomach is stomped and his legs harden, so much that he cannot bend them (they are a stone) and it hurts.When the stomach is tension, it makes breathing difficult and the neurologist tells me that it is because the chest and heart muscles are tightened.The symptoms of celiac, which are?

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
12/21/2017 6:25 p.m.

Por orden de debut:

ibapatri said:
my name is Patricia, I am from Argentina, I am diabetic 3 .. that is, ... family of diabetics.The first debut was from Anabel, my daughter younger than 4 years (today is 25) -Then it was the turn of the debut to Soledad, my eldest daughter at age 19 (today is 31) -which Sun is a disabled mental mental- And the last to debut was my husband at 58, today he has 61 and has Steff Person Syndrome.All are insulin-dependent, so I assure you that my home is redulce @-)

Hi Patricia, welcome :)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/22/2017 10:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"ibapatri", lucky you have to live in Argentina, there is very well known celiac disease.The diet without TACC is more complicated than just going to the supermarket and buying products with seal without Tacc.For celiacs our main battle horse is cross contamination.If you are interested in gluten -free diet you should visit an association there.Good information is also found on Spanish websites.But above all go to the doctor specializing in celiacy (gastroenterologist or digestive) to have a diagnosis.Here in Spain there is a medical current that says that gluten -free diet can improve the situation of people with neurological diseases.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/22/2017 11:46 a.m.

THANK YOU SOLARIA ... THANK YOU ALL !!!!!

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
12/22/2017 12:28 p.m.

Por orden de debut:

Welcome !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/22/2017 6:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome, Patricia.I hope you like this forum.Look your private please.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
12/22/2017 6:56 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

My dear @ibapatri, a carinoso hug and welcome to this forum !!We will be commenting on cases and things that help us learn more and more about this sweet life !!Happy parties and I always encourage !!!:-*

ani's profile photo
ani
12/22/2017 7:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Solaria" also say that you can improve autoimmune diseases not eating gluten, I believe that when the river sounds water it carries, then there are the detractors of trying new things that are governed because you have to eat everything and in that of everythingThey include even MC Donalds.I am increasingly convinced that most diseases that have a lot to do with food.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/23/2017 1:22 a.m.

Good day @"nigiri", I have never eaten processed foods or junk, all natural and look at me!I've been a gluten -free diet for 3 years and I can't tell you if my diabetes goes better/worse.Newly diagnosis of pernicious anemia (autoimmune) and my TSH values ​​make roller coaster.What I can say with certainty and for my relief is that medicine for a celiac is a strict gluten -free diet.But I also tell you that the gluten -free foods that sell in supermarkets are very bad, since they carry more sugar and fats than normal, many celiacs that feed on these products have serious problems with cholesterol, among others.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/23/2017 11:54 a.m.

@Solaria does not need to eat specific gluten -free foods to wear a gluten -free diet.Meats, fish, vegetables, tubers, rice, fruit ... None of that carries gluten.Gluten -free products as well as light or sugar products are not recommended.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/23/2017 8:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.