{'en': "I can't go down 300 on average.", 'es': 'No puedo bajar de 300 de media.'} Image

I can't go down 300 on average.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/12/2018 12:14 p.m.

dani76 said:
Hi Yagoba!As the partners say there are threads of the Dexcom G5, you can read and write your doubts!My son two months ago is using it and the balance is very positive!They helped me from the forum to install it and especially gala that was my head guide!If you can have it, go ahead!Change the look of treatment in many aspects !!

Thank you very much to you and the others that guided me in the problem I have, I am waiting, the sensors and having what happens, so very grateful to J p r per the great help in choosing the best and easy system to handle for the control of diabetesThanks J p r
Greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/20/2018 1:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

yagoba said:
dani76 said:
hello yagoba!As the partners say there are threads of the Dexcom G5, you can read and write your doubts!My son two months ago is using it and the balance is very positive!They helped me from the forum to install it and especially gala that was my head guide!If you can have it, go ahead!Change the look of treatment in many aspects !!

Thank you very much to you and the others that guided me in the problem I have, I am waiting, the sensors and having what happens, so very grateful to J p r per the great help in choosing the best and easy system to handle for the control of diabetesThanks J p r
Greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/24/2018 2:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.