{'en': 'Artificial pancreas (video)', 'es': 'Páncreas Artificial (Video)'} Image

Artificial pancreas (video)

beeyou's profile photo   11/16/2018 4:13 p.m.

What do you think?

Link

beeyou's profile photo
beeyou
11/16/2018 4:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is it me or the volume is very low?

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/16/2018 4:31 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

@Ignasi_p is not you, no ... the audio of the video is very low ... Cuesta to understand!:/

fer's profile photo
fer
11/16/2018 6:52 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It shames because it looks very interesting.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/16/2018 7:19 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Well, I have mounted a loop between the mobile and the music team via Bluetooth and putting the volume to the top can be heard 😁😁😁😎😎😎.
My most sincere congratulations (accompanied by my most petty envy).

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/16/2018 8:20 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

ignasi_p said:
well, I have mounted a loop between the mobile and the music team via Bluetooth and putting the volume at the butt can be heard 😁😁😁😎😎😎.
My most sincere congratulations (accompanied by my most pet envy).

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

fer's profile photo
fer
11/16/2018 9:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good morning, I would like to know impressions of someone who is using Android APs with Roche's infuser.Thanks and greetings.

TATO's profile photo
TATO
11/18/2018 11:14 a.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Tandem t: slim X2 - 2019, Novo Rapid
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

tato said:
good morning, I would like to know impressions of someone who is using Android APs with Roche's infuser.Thanks and greetings.

The term artificial pancreas itself does not exist, nor the tandem in official version with loop will be, they are mechanisms that regulate the basal also on the rise but whenever we eat we must indicate the rations we take and have good calculations in the ratios to avoid peaks.
As long as there is no instant action insulin and a real -time MCG the term artificial pancreas I see it complicated.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/19/2018 12:16 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
tato said:
good morning, I would like to know impressions of someone who is using Android APs with Roche's infuster.Thanks and greetings.

The term artificial pancreas itself does not exist, nor the tandem in official version with loop will be, they are mechanisms that regulate the basal also on the rise but whenever we eat we must indicate the rations we take and have good calculations in the ratios to avoid peaks.
As long as there is no instant action insulin and a real -time MCG the term artificial pancreas I see it complicated.

Correct and even more so we do not have the option of supplying sugar autonomously to raise the level in the hypos, since these systems do it by reducing basal and I took it very low with what I have little margin of reduction.But it is true that errors when calculating rations The system fixes them if they are not rude.
But certainly seeing those glycos gives a lot of envy ... I am now better than ever and the last ones have been 6.8 and 6.7 and it is tempting to do the test.
In my case, I carry Dexcom G5 and an infuster ACCU-Chek Spírit Combo from Roche and for the office I have an Android mobile, that is, hardware to mount the AndroidapS system I have it, and without having to resort to an old infuster without guarantee or guaranteereplacement in case of fault.
But the pages in which all the information to mount the system are in English, my Achilles heel, and I do not know how to start.
By the way when you talk about the infusora tandem with LOOP system, you mean the old or the T-Slim x2

TATO's profile photo
TATO
11/19/2018 7:43 p.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Tandem t: slim X2 - 2019, Novo Rapid
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

tato said:
jconegar said:
tato said:
tato said:
good morning, I would like to know impressions of someone that thisusing Android APs with Roche's infuster.Thanks and greetings.

Correct and even more so we do not have the option of supplying sugar autonomously to raise the level in the hypos, since these systems do it by reducing basal and I took it very low with what I have little margin of reduction.But it is true that errors when calculating rations The system fixes them if they are not rude.
But certainly seeing those glycos gives a lot of envy ... I am now better than ever and the last ones have been 6.8 and 6.7 and it is tempting to do the test.
In my case, I carry Dexcom G5 and an infuster ACCU-Chek Spírit Combo from Roche and for the office I have an Android mobile, that is, hardware to mount the AndroidapS system I have it, and without having to resort to an old infuster without guarantee or guaranteereplacement in case of fault.
But the pages in which all the information to mount the system are in English, my Achilles heel, and I do not know how to start.
By the way when you talk about the infusora tandem with LOOP system, you mean the old or the T-Slim x2

The t-slim x2 above is the news and confirmed with the house that is so.Hopefully I was able to set up a loop, look on Facebook and look for Nightscout Spain, once they commented on what is called the group of all those who carry that system, if you control a bit of this subject, you are sure that you are able to do it, I neither byI am.With the Tandem, so I know for people who are in the research and test of the LOOP system will be much simpler, good normal bomb configuration as if it were a predictive stop more or less, values ​​are put from that yourYou want priests and this one, they have it very advanced and it is expected and hopefully that in summer 2019 it is already the end of the year with another little luck in Spain, we connect bomb to computer and already this.In addition to the security you will have when you go with Dexcom G6, although I think that system that you want to ride with G6 is also done, so it will be great.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/20/2018 7:57 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.