I am a diabetics couple

UNAI 's profile photo   11/30/2017 10:14 a.m.

Help a !!!
:/ Hello, I'm new on the platform ... I had to go here because I already do what to do is about my boyfriend ... He is 24 years old since the age of 13 he has type 1 diabetes
We have been in relation to a couple of years and in the beginning everything was going well and now for 1 year it had problems when we want to have sexual relations there are times (mostly) that is not firm or 5 mts and that really reallyanguish .... He says that it is because of his illness but nc much of the subject ... for me it is not so much time that he has diabetes and then I think that he only "liked" and simply refuses myselfTo think that it is because of your illness that happens in the same way I do not consider myself a woman who is not attractive to the contrary, I have had the opportunity to have sex with other men but I do not want to deceive him. I want to close myself in making me ideas ...
I would like to know if someone has passed this and is normal?
Oh that really what can be happening ... I don't want to be with someone else ... I love it very much ... but I still feel the need to have relationships and I have not had for two monthsform there are times that I get frustrated to try to be well with him and that he simply cannot be because he cannot stop well

Someone who can help me would appreciate it too much

Berenice25's profile photo
Berenice25
05/12/2020 7:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

eggice25 said:

Help a !!!
:/ Hello, I'm new on the platform ... I had to go here because I already do what to do is about my boyfriend ... He is 24 years old since the age of 13 he has type 1 diabetes
We have been in relation to a couple of years and in the beginning everything was going well and now for 1 year it had problems when we want to have sexual relations there are times (mostly) that is not firm or 5 mts and that really reallyanguish .... He says that it is because of his illness but nc much of the subject ... for me it is not so much time that he has diabetes and then I think that he only "liked" and simply refuses myselfTo think that it is because of your illness that happens in the same way I do not consider myself a woman who is not attractive to the contrary, I have had the opportunity to have sex with other men but I do not want to deceive him. I want to close myself in making me ideas ...
I would like to know if someone has passed this and is normal?
Oh that really what can be happening ... I don't want to be with someone else ... I love it very much ... but I still feel the need to have relationships and I have not had for two monthsform there are times that I get frustrated to try to be well with him and that he simply cannot be because he cannot stop well

Someone who can help me would appreciate it too much

Diabetes If you have bad control you have or you can have problems either in kidneys and even in erection.I do not want to think badly about your boyfriend, tell you that I am diabetic since 7 I have 42 and I get as hard or more that they are to take anything for it.I hope I have helped you greet.

marius's profile photo
marius
05/13/2020 6:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.