Weight rise and another doubt

Mily's profile photo   12/03/2017 2:09 p.m.

Hello, I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in January 2017 began to take metformin 2 times a day, I did the treatment as they recommended it but all the time I kept between 230 and 490 of sugar so in August 2017 they told me that it was actuallyType 1 diabetes, start to inject myself 5 times a day (on the fasting and before each ultrarapid meal) stabilized me and here some doubts committed to emerge:

1- It weighed 64 kilos and in three months I went up almost 8 kilos I follow everything like the endocrinologist told me.I do exercises every day and I still climb (with the weight increase it hurts my back since I have a column operation, I have bars and screws) What can I do?
And my 2nd question: I have read a lot about diabetes (but I still have a lot to learn) and some of the things I read was that if you can control type 1 diabetes through herbs without injectCan you stop injected?But if one does, the symptoms are not going to appear again and if so, after how long without injection the symptoms begin?Or don't they appear again?

Sorry for so much question but one is lost a bit.

Mily's profile photo
Mily
12/03/2017 2:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Milly.Since you started with insulin, how are your values?How many times a day measure your glucose?How are you going with the ch?Do you have hyper or hyper followed?
About leaving insulins I tell you, unfortunately, it is not possible.For type 1 diabetes is the only way of living.
Do not try because your life can run, your values ​​will be x clouds, you can have a comma.Unfortunately, a lot of false information circulates, they play with the despair of all of us and promise magical solutions that do not exist.
If you do not generate trust, your endocrine tries to change, the same nutritionist.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/03/2017 2:42 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Put on the insulin you need to be well controlled and get a glycosilada less than 7.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2017 2:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello Dani76 my values ​​are between 90 and 130 or so but sometimes I reach 160. I measure me 5 times a day.My Cho count according to what I have spoken to the nutritionist I am doing well.And I have not had a hipper or hypo.

And about leaving the insulin I ask because my mother also diabetic but type 2 a lady told her that she stopped injecting a week ago and was dealing with herbs.And that this herbal had seen it on the Internet.I told him not but honestly I don't know how long the symptoms appear again.Do you know how much you take?Or where can I find information on the problems that the insulin brings?

Thanks Dani76 for answering

Mily's profile photo
Mily
12/04/2017 1 p.m.

Regina, thank you very much for the Council.:)>-

Mily's profile photo
Mily
12/04/2017 1:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.