{'en': 'Inscontrol, End Honeymoon, possible operation ... Chaos What to advise?', 'es': 'Descontrol, fin luna de miel, posible operación... un caos ¿que aconsejar?'} Image

Inscontrol, End Honeymoon, possible operation ... Chaos What to advise?

pochola's profile photo   12/05/2017 12:36 p.m.

Well, I hadn't been here for a long time, I have suffered a lot of chaos this last year.And I wanted to explain that in addition to hernias (which finally do not seem to be the origin of my misfortunes).I have been diagnosed with femoroacetabular shock with Labrum rupture and entities of the iliotibial band.

I mean, in addition to this, for a month, my sugar is totally uncontrolled.Since I can't do sports everything has changed.This is a cross.And with how organized and happy I was, I am going through a Calvary.I think I have to operate, I'm waiting.The case that perhaps due to the lack of sports routine and/or other factors (stress, test contrasts ..) or was on honeymoon for 6 years and that was over.I am no longer clear.

When I debuted 6 years ago, I spent a very lost year, with the measurement continues and sport I found absolute happiness being diabetic (it means that I felt happy, the disease no longer prevented me from anything and had a physical and mental balance).

A pain in my mild hip four years ago, began to become a ordeal.Today, I have been diagnosed with what is commented.My glycosilada that was on its day of 4.8-5,8, goes 6.5 and I assure you that rising.I am uncontrolled and I don't know very well what a decision to make.I don't know if I was on a honeymoon and ended or if I could make my rhythm of before everything would remain the same.The option to upload the slow and static is not the best option, and it was part of the pain and it is my head that is going through it.How to face an operation, and several others?I imagine that it is the fear of the unknown.When I debuted it cost me a bit to accept it and when you finally think that everything will go well, this comes, that associated with my stress, because it is complicated.Full -time work, a little daughter and a husband away from home all day, and I am with the specialty of a second race that I do at the same time and that I will finally end in June.

I think this is more a message of relief than something else.Has anyone been in the situation of not being able to do sports?How have you faced it?Any advice, or solution?

I always went from the most positive for this forum, but I recognize that when things are no longer in your hands .. I don't know very well how to act.Thanks to all before, because I can write even a relief.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/05/2017 12:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

What a pochola .... First much mood and patience for the pain.

Second controlling glycemia is very important but you have a daughter, a husband and a career that must make reflecting how many good things you have, and pass the diabetes to second place.6.6 or 7 is not so bad, we all like to have 4 but there are limitations in our environment that we cannot overcome.

I do not do sports regularly, that it is very important, but if you can't, you can't.With diet and walking what you can, you can also have acceptable controls.I am between 5.8-6.4 just walking on weekends that is when I have free time and more or less normal diet.

Something that I have learned with diabetes is to live every day.Do everything you can to take care of yourself and where you get.Do not overwhelm if you go up to 7 the hemo ... when you are well physically and you can return to your sport, it will go down.With a hemo of 7 sure that you have no consequence derived from diabetes.

To know if you are still on a honeymoon, ask an analytical doctor of the peptide C. They do not ask me since last year, so when I have the uncontrollable glucose, I think how you, end of the honeymoon, and thenAfter two weeks, I will be in normal values ​​again ... I don't really know how to change, whether abrupt or gradual.

Do not sink and if you need psychological help, do not hesitate to ask for it, it is not bad, sometimes it is a great relief that does us a lot of good.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2017 2:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" Thank you very much for the spirits.If I know that the most important are other things, but when you have something controlled and suddenAnd I imagine it is fear above all.

I think I my last peptide C was 0.6 if I remember correctly about 3 years ago, but it has been now when the thing has faded.I imagine that a mixture between sport and nerves has caused the thing to shoot.Recently I spent a similar episode and I really had worms in my daughter's school and hit them.Look, but this time I noticed that the thing surpasses me a bit.

Actually, I know that nobody from the forum can solve it but it is true that thinking about people who have passed by such an operation;That he told me "girl" that nothing happens is what I was looking for.Thanks for the spirits and for your understanding.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/05/2017 5 p.m.

Hello @"Pochola" I had a shoulder break for 4 years and of course I had to postpone any sporting activity;Consequence: uncontrolled glucose just as it happens to you.I solved it by attacking on two fronts, first restricting the food with more HC such as rice, pasta, fruits with more sugar, etc, and then helping with fast insulin, the slow one left it the same, and in my particular case how to do sports I only wearSlow insulin, I had to put some novorapid unit in meals, and thus tantling units until I managed to control it.Also by not exercising you need to ingest less calories.
And with the theme of the operation, the only time I was put anesthesia was in a colonoscopy and crackling that made me 7 years ago, and I was also worried thinking about a possible low glucose descent while anesthetized, I talked to my endocrine and recommended theInsulin that I had to put on during the operation (I lowered the slow one but I do not remember how much) and it was much simpler than I expected, you will see how it happens to you, talk to your endocrine to see what I recommend and aboutEverything stays calm that you will see how everything goes well and soon start again with your sporting activity.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
12/05/2017 10:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes you have to climb the insulin, nothing happens. The only thing you will notice is that you will be controlled and that will relax a lot.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2017 11:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

pochola said:
well, I had not passed me for a long time, I have suffered a lot of chaos this last year.And I wanted to explain that in addition to hernias (which finally do not seem to be the origin of my misfortunes).I have been diagnosed with femoroacetabular shock with Labrum rupture and entities of the iliotibial band.

I mean, in addition to this, for a month, my sugar is totally uncontrolled.Since I can't do sports everything has changed.This is a cross.And with how organized and happy I was, I am going through a Calvary.I think I have to operate, I'm waiting.The case that perhaps due to the lack of sports routine and/or other factors (stress, test contrasts ..) or was on honeymoon for 6 years and that was over.I am no longer clear.

When I debuted 6 years ago, I spent a very lost year, with the measurement continues and sport I found absolute happiness being diabetic (it means that I felt happy, the disease no longer prevented me from anything and had a physical and mental balance).

A pain in my mild hip four years ago, began to become a ordeal.Today, I have been diagnosed with what is commented.My glycosilada that was on its day of 4.8-5,8, goes 6.5 and I assure you that rising.I am uncontrolled and I don't know very well what a decision to make.I don't know if I was on a honeymoon and ended or if I could make my rhythm of before everything would remain the same.The option to upload the slow and static is not the best option, and it was part of the pain and it is my head that is going through it.How to face an operation, and several others?I imagine that it is the fear of the unknown.When I debuted it cost me a bit to accept it and when you finally think that everything will go well, this comes, that associated with my stress, because it is complicated.Full -time work, a little daughter and a husband away from home all day, and I am with the specialty of a second race that I do at the same time and that I will finally end in June.

I think this is more a message of relief than something else.Has anyone been in the situation of not being able to do sports?How have you faced it?Any advice, or solution?

I always went from the most positive for this forum, but I recognize that when things are no longer in your hands .. I don't know very well how to act.Thanks to all before, because I can write even a relief.

They have given you very good advice;) Everything will do well.I have had to reduce carbohydrates since I lack the time to exercise.You have a bad time when you feel that the things that go out of your hands, I understand you perfectly.Much encouragement;)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/06/2017 10:31 a.m.

Thank you very much for the spirits, the truth is that it is a complicated situation for me because being using only Lantus (8 points) for 6 years with food and sport, going on the insulins will be somewhat complicated.I hope it is a passenger and one day I can do sports again.Thanks from ♥

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/09/2017 10:06 a.m.

@"Runing50" I look very identified with you and your diabetes.Do you only use slow?I until now put only 8 of Lantus, and with the sport I was delighted.But for a while since he could not play stronger sports (run, zumba, gym, long walks), just walks, he had already greatly restricted the hydrates, not as paste or rice just bread ... thinking that it was tendonitis and tendonitis andWhat would happen soon.Therefore, now I am in this circumstance and it gives me something to increase the insulin.I am considering putting metformin with the lantus, since metformin was the first option that my doctor gave me, and I preferred to keep the lantus.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/09/2017 10:10 a.m.

@"Pochola" Do not be afraid of insulin if you need it, it is normal for you not to exercise or restrict HC or to increase insulin or both at the same time, it happens to me exactly the same, and not fear that I don'tYou go back to your "honeymoon", as soon as you recover and start again with the exercise you will return to your initial insulin values, I have gone through it many times.Keep in mind that what you flame honeymoon, we force it with our exercise.I have been with this one with the aunt, I still have times of honeymoon, for example this summer in the 10 days that I was doing the way of Santiago, I went from putting 34u from Toujeo at 28 and PR nights I had toEat average pang bar.And you also get very little insulin, and that is good, I started with 18 u that is more than you put yourself and now I am with 34 of Toujeo (30 of Lantus until in May they changed me to Toujeo)
I only use slowly (but without obsessing), although twice a week that as rice and pasta helped me quickly.And also if I go to any celebration and get more than expected soil correct with Novorapid.In the other cases, for example some unforeseen rise, I prefer to lower glucose playing sports or restricting hydrates or both at the same time if it becomes very rebellious, for example up to 220 I can run from 30 to 45 minutes and lower me perfectly.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
12/09/2017 10:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.