LibreLink-LibreView cloud data

ecabezas's profile photo   12/05/2017 4:50 p.m.

Good afternoon, my daughter usually uses Abbot's free freestyle and we have the free -installed APP on the mobile.
We also consult the cloud data from the computer through Libreview.
The mobile is a Huawei P8 Lite 2017 with Android 7.0 and for about 7 days that the software version to Emui 5.0.1 was updated we cannot see the cloud data from Libreview.In the mobile are the readings but from the computer there is no way to see that the information is updated.
We have consulted with Abbot's technical service but they do not know what it can be due, what is clear is that everything points to mobile software update.
Has anyone happened to anyone?How could I solve it?I have thought about uninstalling and re -installing the app but I don't know if this would solve the problem and I also don't know if I would lose the history of mobile data.
Thank you so much.Esther.

ecabezas's profile photo
ecabezas
12/05/2017 4:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Ecabezas", have you tried to download the data to the cloud from Freestyle's own reader, or with the cable?This can get you out of trouble and at least you can get the cloud reports.What happens is that, of course, you have to have had the precaution of making a reading with the minimum reader every 8 hours so as not to lose data.
If the download from the reader works to you and you can generate the cloud reports, then it may be that the data is not actually reaching the cloud from the mobile.

Do you have prepared to measure your daughter's mobile, notifications to other phones with LibreLinkup arrive?If so, are they getting to you?The notifications are sent by the cloud, so if they arrive is that the cloud has the data.And if they do not get to you, it is a sign that your daughter's mobile is not able to send the data to the cloud.

Upon entering the cloud, does it allow you to download the readings to a file at least?You know, that option that appears below and that downloads the readings to a .CSV file.If you download them, you can see all the readings and their origin (reader or free).

After testing all of the above, it occurs to me that you try to install the freeLink on a different mobile, to see if the problem is fixed.

I hope you are lucky.All the best.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/05/2017 9:59 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Thank you very much for the @pgarcia answer.
We don't have LibreLinkup, still ... it's the next thing we have in mind ...
We use the two devices, Freestyle reader and mobile freelink, therefore we have the reports, that is not a problem, what intrigued us was the fact that by updating the mobile software of the mobile has stopped sending the data toThe cloud.The mobile works well, the readings do well but in the cloud we do not see anything from the mobile from the day of the update.I think I will try to install LibreLink on another mobile and see if it is solved, thanks.

ecabezas's profile photo
ecabezas
12/06/2017 7:17 p.m.

Could someone who normally use freeview normally, try to see if Friday works?It worked well yesterday, but today trying to generate the complete reports, it is "hung" with the message:

"Generating reports - please wait ..."

And from there it does not come out.

They must have "storm" in the famous cloud.If someone could try to see if it also happens, I would appreciate it.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/08/2017 3:27 p.m.

It seems that they have already fixed it.It already works.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/09/2017 1:25 a.m.

It stopped updating yesterday at 21.30.Today I have tried several times disconnect and link LibreLink and Social Diabetes, I have contacted the SD support service and finally, at 22.30 today I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and finally I can see all the readings and reports.
My fear was to lose the data, but no, they are all.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
12/13/2017 10:36 p.m.

With freeview what would be the difference to use with Miao Miao?
The similarity with capillary?

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
03/15/2019 8:45 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Hello, I have problems when you register in Libreviu from the mobile, ask you have to use the computer or can everything be done from the Mobil?Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/07/2019 3:53 p.m.

Danielita76 said:
With Libreview what would be the difference to use with Miao Miao?
The similarity with capillary?

Miao Miao is a device that acts as a transmitter between the free freestyle sensor and your mobile phone.
You save having to "scan" your arm (the sensor) and add to have "alarms."
It has nothing to do with capillary similarity.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
09/07/2019 5 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.