{'en': "I'm here to learn more and support us", 'es': 'Estoy aquí para conocer más y apoyarnos'} Image

I'm here to learn more and support us

Ani88servin's profile photo   12/07/2017 11:47 p.m.

Good morning to all.

I have type 1 diabetes and I am looking for options and information to be up to date with the advances.

Thank you so much!

Ani88servin's profile photo
Ani88servin
12/07/2017 11:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Ani.Tell us a little more than you.How much does the diagnosis, what insulin do you use, what you like to meet you a little more!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/08/2017 3:24 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Good morning @"Ani88Servin", here in the forum there is a lot of information that could be useful.You can look for toujeo and threeiba insulins, slow insulins that are flatter and last more than 24 hrs.You can also see glucose meters, both freestyle and MGC Dexcom.Learn new concepts to count the rations of carbohydrates by rations adding fats and proteins.Knowing that HBA1C is not the only control paradigm, you also have to do with the times you spend in hypoglycemia and hyper and their respective deviations, etc.All advances for the best control of diabetes, for the cure nothing.Everything is still equal to 100 years ago.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/08/2017 11:50 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thank you very much Dani76 and Solaria.I have already 20 years with diabetes, thank God I have been fine.I have only had several dos of hypoglycemia due to infection and others for alternative treatments.I am using insulin Humalog and Lantus.I am in Mexico.And I have tried to get the Dexcom but they only sell it in the USA and if I had insurance which I do not have.That is why I am looking for options of other devices that are constantly measured and apart from me if I have the sugar down.

Ani88servin's profile photo
Ani88servin
12/08/2017 7:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ani88 in the forum will always answer your doubts and also investigate that there are many issues that surely serve you. In my country (Argentina) there is no dexcom, pir luck brought me the transmitters of Spain and the sensors travel to Chile to buy them, since theof the G4 serve for the G5.I have recently used my son, and it is honestly another look, to see the peaks, as certain meals influence, the exercise, even in my case the tantrums!When you sleep ... the alarms, surely the Free also provides advantages, although it is not a continuous meter, but you will have another follow -up of your glucose.My son also has Lantus 1u and Lispro before meals.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/10/2017 12:14 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

In your country, do you sell skin tac? Do you have an idea?It is a liquid to adhere to a sensor better ...

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/10/2017 12:16 a.m.

Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.