{'en': 'Get free freestyle', 'es': 'Conseguir freestyle libre'} Image

Get free freestyle

Marieta16_8's profile photo   12/04/2018 7:46 p.m.

Hi there!!

I would like to start using glucose measurement sensors but on the Abbot website do not dispense except current customers who already have it due to excess demand ...

Does this happen to someone else?

Is there any other option to acquire it?

And does anyone know how much will it be the delay to dispense the continuous meter to new customers?

Thank you so much!

Marieta16_8's profile photo
Marieta16_8
12/04/2018 7:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Marieta16_8 "This non -admission policy has been, since the SS of several countries included it as a provision.
Ancient customers can only ask for 3 sensors every 25 days.

In Spain, it seems that in some communities it is offered to minors.
I have read in a post that there is a waiting list.
It only occurs to me that you call the free phone of Abbott and ask.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2018 7:38 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have been waiting for them since the beginning of August ... I wrote to them and replied:
"Allow me to inform you that due to the exceptional demand of the free freeyle system, we have limited the incorporation of new clients on our website, as well as the number of units that it is possible to acquire our usual customers has been restricted. To receive information byemail and notify you when you will reverse this situation, you must wait for a new notice to the email that you have registered on our platform and in turn you have confirmed. "
Another way to get it would be for a current client to sell their sensors/readers, right?
Maybe the endocrine can give you the reader and some sensor, but I think you couldn't ask Abbott for more until they admit new customers.

Anuska's profile photo
Anuska
12/05/2018 7:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.