{'en': 'Any diabetic 1 with lantus and metformin?', 'es': 'Algún diabético 1 con lantus y metformina?'} Image

Any diabetic 1 with lantus and metformin?

pochola's profile photo   12/09/2017 10:20 a.m.

Good morning!

Any compi that takes metformin with the Lantus being type 1?or some oral antidiabic with the lantus being type 1?.

I am at a time when I cannot practice sports, and the rapid does not usually sit well, hypos and I deregullo.

I have uploaded the lantus a little, but I wanted support without being the quick, to avoid those hypos.

In my case I am type 1, for discarding, that is, I have no antibodies and I have been with 8 of Lantus who is not very common, they thought it was type 2 (but I have profile 1), it came out in pregnancy and I did not knowHe took me away but I preferred to continue with Lantus than with metformin (which was his first option).

That's why I wanted to know if someone was combining this method, and it gave him a good result.

Thank you!

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/09/2017 10:20 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Hello!I was more than 1ño taking 1 metformin pill at noon and Lantus.He was sent to me because he said it was good (he controlled glucose, cholesterol, weight ...).I told my endocrine because I read about metformin and it is more recommended for type 2. He told me I was not doing badly but I did not recommend it to me.I just noticed that I put 1U less quickly.
I decided to leave it when I asked my endocrine from the private and told me that I did not make sense to make it and even more without having overweight.

091975's profile photo
12/10/2017 9:15 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

I have been taking it for years, with Lantus, with Toujeo and now with Tresiba.The day I don't take it, I notice, because my sugar goes up more.And I forgot frequently ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
12/18/2017 10:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.