BLUCON AND XDRIP

merberaza's profile photo   12/12/2017 10:50 p.m.

Good evening, to see if someone can help me.Mobile in the same usual place. It was then connected again and has no longer received more data. The Bluetooth is connected and the blucon battery is new. We were supercontent for the security it gave us for the night ... butIt has been chafado. Some know what can be ??

merberaza's profile photo
merberaza
12/12/2017 10:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Merberaza" I can help you little because I have not been 2 full days with the Blucon and XDrip, for now it is disconnected when I am a bit far from the mobile but then connect again.The only advice I can give you is the famous "computer" trick, turns off and reset everything, mobile, xDrip, Bluetooth and connect it again and match again to see if you are lucky.I have disconnected the GLIMP application because it gives compatibility problems with XDrip, in case you are using it.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/13/2017 1:33 p.m.

Thank you very much @"sigsauer", yesterday I changed the battery to the blucon, because they advised me on Facebook.My house is a duplex.Below goes perfect, even when it moves away, I don't know if since it has the new pile, 2 bedrooms continues to work.But it is to climb up, with the mobile next side, and stop working.We have the mobile without wifi and without data, to avoid interference, and below it is phenomenal.I don't know what can happen above.The strangest thing is that the first 4 nights worked perfect without disconnecting even once

merberaza's profile photo
merberaza
12/14/2017 11:19 a.m.

How have you downloaded xDrip on iPhone ???I am incapable
Thanks in advance

VERJA's profile photo
VERJA
03/02/2018 2:37 p.m.

You have to send an email to the developer.It will send you when you see your email a link for the testflight, which you must install it on the iPhone ...
This app is in development and cannot be downloaded from the app store

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/02/2018 3:21 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Hello, since you talk about xDrip, do you use it in English or have you found with some Spanish version?

Kazu's profile photo
Kazu
03/02/2018 4 p.m.

Padre de niña de 5 años con DM1
Usuario de Freestyle Libre y I Port Advance
Lantus y Apidra

gate said:
How have you downloaded xDrip on iPhone ???I am incapable
Thanks in advance

For iPhone is not worth xDrip.This application is only for Android

NUFERSA's profile photo
NUFERSA
04/11/2019 7:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.