{'en': 'Dosons the next day of playing.', 'es': 'Bajones al día siguientes de hacer deporte.'} Image

Dosons the next day of playing.

oskar's profile photo   01/26/2018 9:09 p.m.

Hello,

I am Oskar, father of a 14 -year -old boy.I debuted a year and a half ago with diabetes.

I have the problem that dasses give it the next day to do football.

I put a unity less of Humalog, so that it is high, above 180, and Lantus 23.

After training or playing the game, I give you one more ration of carbohydrates.

How can you solve?

Put one unity less from Lantus at night after playing?

Thank you so much!

oskar's profile photo
oskar
01/26/2018 9:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, my daughter solved., Lantus going down the days of sport.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/26/2018 9:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you

oskar's profile photo
oskar
01/26/2018 9:32 p.m.

@"Oskar" I know people who lower the basal even in half on sports days of a medium-high intensity.I get off 3-4u de Toujeo on the day of sports and it is doing pretty good, you can download the units until you see that the next day is well controlled and without hypos to avoid being eating all day.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/26/2018 11:07 p.m.

Thank you so much

oskar's profile photo
oskar
01/26/2018 11:08 p.m.

Dreaming my son Angel usually happens, what I do is the next day there is more glucose control and does not come out without his juice
If you asked to download the nasal
A hug
AND

Angel Andres 's profile photo
Angel Andres
02/02/2018 6:29 p.m.

Little can I tell you there, but it is clear that you must play with the basal ones, I will carry all bomb everything is different.It is also true that the level of training that I carry is not little, but when I make changes for some week of rest every certain months is bestial as everything changes.
I will make a week and a half I started to train in a high performance center and I am paying it and not little, they are very continuous training, today for example 50% and basal bowling from 10.30 am to 0.1 you and 0, 2 ud the time, at the smallest failure it would enter ketónonic bodies, so and everything is with low levels.For this I only have one solution and it is to load my body with more glycogen, that is to say more food, but healthy HC, with this if I would have to put more insulin being the ratio of the smallest bowling, but in the moments that my body does notBolus has accumulated glycogen is the one that organism usually releases.
Much encouragement and nothing stopped that champion you have.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/02/2018 7:51 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Good morning to all.@jconegar, playing with the basal with the bomb it must be wonderful, but with the feathers .... I do not find it, I under or up units and have an effect three days later and more now with the threeiba, maybeIt was more immediate with Lantus.For me it is very difficult.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/03/2018 11:48 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
good day to all.@jconegar, playing with the basal with the bomb it must be wonderful, but with the feathers .... I do not find it, I under or up units and have an effect three days later and more now with the threeiba, maybeIt was more immediate with Lantus.For me it is very difficult.

I totally agree with what you say I was not able to do it but there are also great athletes who do, putting on the bomb was to play with the basal.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/05/2018 11:54 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Oskar said:
Hello, I'm Oskar, father of a 14 -year -old boy.
I debuted a year and a half ago.
I have the problem that dosers are given to do football.
I put a unity less of Humalog, so that it is high, above 180.r
And of Lantus 23.
After training or playing the game, I give you one more ration of carbohydrates.
How can you solve?
Put one unity less of Lantus at night after playing?

If you have relatives with diabetes you must consult the doctor or the same consultation!

vero2018's profile photo
vero2018
02/05/2018 6:40 p.m.

Oskar said:
Hello, I'm Oskar, father of a 14 -year -old boy.
I debuted a year and a half ago.
I have the problem that dosers are given to do football.
I put a unity less of Humalog, so that it is high, above 180.r
And of Lantus 23.
How can you solve?
Put one unity less of Lantus at night after playing?

Check the values ​​to your doctor.Luck !

vero2018's profile photo
vero2018
02/05/2018 6:42 p.m.

Hello good.
I am Miguel Ángel, 28 years old.I have Type 1 diabetes for 7 years.I practice daily sport with high intensity, 1-2 hours/day, 1-2 days rest week.Basal insulin 17 UD of Toujeo, and bolos at 1ud for every 10gr of hydrates.When I do 10-15gr of hydrates "A hair" for every hour (I graduate it depending on the intensity).Normally, when I go to bed, I try to bed in 150-160 (if I do not arrive as something to compensate).At dawn awake in 70 or so.The descent hits me shortly after sleeping, I suppose the body will start loading batteries hehey this I checked with the continuous meters.

Comment that this is what works for me.We all know how complex this is and that each body is a world.

All the best!

mmorales's profile photo
mmorales
02/05/2018 11:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.