{'en': 'Clueless start with type 2 diabetes', 'es': 'Inicio despistado con diabetes tipo 2'} Image

Clueless start with type 2 diabetes

susal's profile photo   12/16/2018 1:06 p.m.

Hello, first of all I present myself, I am Jesus.

Congratulate you for the work you do in this forum and thank your help.

I have fighting with diabetes 2 4 years ago and for a week I have already started injecting insulin.

Once a day toujeo, combined with metformin, Jardiannce and rephaglinide (2 tablets before breakfast and one before food).

My problem was to control the breakfast tips that went to me at 250 or 300 (after 2 hours).

I measure 1.75 and weight 64 kg .... and every day I am or I go gym.

I go something lost, I tell you;I insulin me at 6:00, more rest of medication and breakfast .... If I wait two hours, 250 glucose and I leave an hour of walking or gym and about 12:00 down to 60 ... (thisThe three days I have been), yes, I wake up with 90, when it was 10 on average.

What I had dates back, was breakfast and immediately exercise and at two hours 150 ...

In two weeks the endocrine wants to see me to see if it gives me fast insulin as well.

Tips?

My breakfast is a glass of milk with two toasts (spelled bread made by me) and olive oil ... I usually accompany it with some cookies or a muzzle (sugarless), I get up with fierce hunger.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Forgive my language or expression but I do not know many things and I am starting.

susal's profile photo
susal
12/16/2018 1:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already tried different breakfasts and the same gives, the result always the same.

susal's profile photo
susal
12/16/2018 1:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There is not much to say apart from paying attention to your endocrine.It is evident that you have to control those glycemia after food, but also that hypoglycemia of the 12. The fact that it wakes you with a good figure can indicate that you are going well.Surely, as you told you, you will need some fast and eat something in the middle of the morning for the hypo of 12. Well, in two weeks you will have the answer.In the meantime, I would not do anything (if a case control the hypo with a mini sandwich at 10)
Ah!And do not part of Magdalesnas and cookies without sugar.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
12/18/2018 8:21 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

You will do well for breakfast.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/18/2018 9:37 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.