Climbs at 3 hours

luisnb34's profile photo   12/17/2018 11:15 a.m.

Greetings.My son is DT1 for a couple of months.It turns out that breakfast and also we have half controlled so that it does not peak but at 3 hours of breakfast hits a climb that seems to have eaten a chocolate cake (more than 150) in a very short time forthen stabilize.I don't know how that abrupt climb can occur in such a little time interval once the digestion has already been done and without taking anything.I appreciate any clarification .... thank you very much ....
Today for example breakfast at the time was stable about 140, at two and a half hours over 90 and then in a while (about 3 hours to more than 220 in no time ....

luisnb34's profile photo
luisnb34
12/17/2018 11:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What insulin does it put?At 3 or 4 hours the effect of the rapid has probably passed and it may then need slower, if you use these insulins.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/17/2018 4:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

As @nigiri says as long as "I have not eaten fats" it seems that it lacks slow in that section, but but uses microinfusora and the rest of the day is going well because you must go to the endocrine and comment.But beware the most important thing would be to indicate to the doctor who has taken, if he has taken fat.In the breakfasts sometime they have indicated food with fat as well.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/17/2018 5:46 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.