Luvi?

Amélie's profile photo   12/16/2017 7:30 p.m.

I just realized that I haven't read Luvi for a long time.I guess nobody knows him outside the forum ... I wondered if it will be fine.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/16/2017 7:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Luvi" we appoint him to see if he appears, but there are seasons that people appear or does not appear depending on how they are.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/16/2017 8:46 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I hope it is fine !!! ... from here, so much moods @"luvi" !!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/16/2017 8:48 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I recently write in the forum ... and I share the call to Luvi ......

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/17/2017 6:21 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

jconegar said:
@"luvi" we name it if it appears, but there are seasons that people appear or does not appear depending on how they are.

Yes, for that ...

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/17/2017 9:43 a.m.

Hello, very good to all and thanks to those who think something after, although I can weigh more than one, I am still alive and I am perfectly.I have not been entering the forum, since I received through a private message of the moderators their concern about my/ some comment that could be offensive to other people or derive in lack of respect or personal disqualification.I believe and say that I have never wanted or intended, nor has it been my intention to disrespect anyone.Surely my main defect is the sincerity and personality that I have, say the clear, direct things and even through this medium, it did not hide anything and go straight in front.Given this, as I say I have a personality, for many of them it is this and if I cannot exercise it, I am not myself, so it no longer makes any sense.When I have done some kind of disqualification I have done it assuming all responsibility and because I felt offended (see post of priests/ products miracle of diabetes or comments out of place or with second intentions, etc.) the opinions made them with all sincerityAnd in the first person wrongly or rightlyTo myself.Therefore, it was impossible to change being and there was such concern I decided that it would be best not to write and so everything would be at peace.Greetings to all

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/18/2017 3:53 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Good morning @"luvi", I'm very happy to know about you, and especially that you are well, we have certainly miss you!

On what you say, totally agree, all the people who participate in the forum have to respect the standards ( Link since it allows us to maintain the forum as an open space for all thePublic, from the little ones, to the older ones, always respecting all the opinions, and trying to make everyone express themselves as possible, without offending others, and with the aim of helping each other.

This has been during the more than 10 years that the forum has been working, and so we hope it will continue for a long time!;)

@"Luvi", here you are welcome and dear, so do not hesitate to return when you are prepared, we will wait for you with open arms!>: D <

fer's profile photo
fer
12/18/2017 9:40 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@"Luvi" I'm glad you're fine.I like your comments precisely because it is seen that they are honest and you say what you think is something that does not abound a lot today.I hope you participate again.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/18/2017 9:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@"Luvi" great that you are well.I have missed your comments although sometimes they will be very raw but always from your sincere opinion.
Courage and still participate.Your experiences are very valuable.
Take care of yourself.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/18/2017 10:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Luvi I like your comments.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/18/2017 10:10 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@uvi do not disappear like this man !!!!!I'm glad to know what you're fine !!!I believe that nobody is even main Messiah or anything, we are all the same without more.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/18/2017 10:16 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Ohhhh, this is a family !!We argue, we distance ourselves and everything, but for Christmas we always reconcile.Welcome home @luvi.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/18/2017 1:06 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@"Luvi" I'm glad to read you = D>
Not a year ago that I am in this forum but I already know each one of you a bit (at least, to which you participate frequently).I like readers and know that there is an environment where I can share my experiences, my doubts and my concerns.I do not participate too much because the phase of the disease in which I am prevents me from giving advice regarding many aspects of diabetes.
I like people with personality, sincere and that they openly share their opinions, but I also believe that the good ways are not at odds with all this (and I do not say that you have not had them!).
The truth is that I laughed a lot when I read your responses to this crowd that has nothing better to do than to publish lies in a place like this.The truth is that it seems even cruel, evil ...
As I said at first, I'm glad to know that you are fine (I thought you were going through a bad streak ...) and read you.I hope you want to return to the forum soon.I also missed you.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/18/2017 4:05 p.m.

@ Luvi, if I had something to do with the Bemolea part, I'm still laughing :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/18/2017 4:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Carino Dulce, @luvi, "My family" !!We always wait for you with open arms and wanting to always read you!I hug you with great Carino and I wish you: Merry Christmas and Prospero Nuevo, 2018, full of health, peace and harmony !!
You need it !!ANI:-*

ani's profile photo
ani
12/19/2017 11:03 a.m.

@"Luvi", still participates.Merry christmas!!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/22/2017 2:17 p.m.

@"Luvi", I think that the comments spilled here by other forros, have enough strength and forcefulness to tell you that 'go ahead. "They must load you with reasons, moral, so that you or any other person in this forum, feelsWith strength and encouragement to write what you really feel or think.
That, and with the premise of not missing respect for anyone, I see in this forum an open field, a space of freedom to dump our most intimate experiences or concerns about this disease.

So much mood.

Happy parties to everyone.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
12/24/2017 11:55 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Come @luvi that we all need cane and some more than others and you requested it ... come back !!!

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
12/24/2017 5:22 p.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

To all the participants of this group I wish you a happy holidays and prosperous year 2018

Joaken's profile photo
Joaken
12/24/2017 6:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.