Does anyone know anything about this?

Emily's profile photo   02/07/2018 11:20 p.m.

Attached photo

Emily's profile photo
Emily
02/07/2018 11:20 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Only a color change is not worth a big thing, if it doesn't give you the concrete figure .., and the eyes like Chiribitas, pfff, and you can't even see them yourself ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/08/2018 1:54 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I believe that this invention was monitored, with mobile or clock if it would be more complete since it would give you more data

Antoniomesa153's profile photo
Antoniomesa153
02/08/2018 8:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They give little info there.I imagine that the color change looks at oneself.It is true that without knowing the value it is of no use, but the same if it gives the value in some way.

As they say so little, I wanted to know if someone here was aware of these slows and could explain something else.

Thank you :)

Emily's profile photo
Emily
02/08/2018 10:31 a.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Hello @emily these lenses were a Google prototype that has had to close the project due to problems in the consistency of glucose values.They had managed to introduce technology into the lentilla, but the values ​​did not approach and as a health product did not meet the requirements.
It is a shame, but it was seen coming that it was not going to be precise.I imagine that the technology that has been developed to create this type of lenses will use them for other projects.
All the best :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/25/2019 12:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.