Help please someone happens

marinita's profile photo   02/12/2018 10:22 p.m.

Hello, I am a diabetic for 15 years, this had not happened to me before I started doing sports and when I am doing the sport I notice me as if I was lowering the sugar.I punish myself to see how I have the sugar and I have 150 but my body tells me that it has a descent.Palpitations Sudor cold very badly, that has happened to me today and I took a shake it seems that that symptom has been removed but at 10 minute again.I have come out of class because it is a class of pilates that is not excess of exercise and I have come out with my legs scared because I do not know why that happens to me, my question can I can do sports or I do not think that I feel bad to do sports because I amuncontrolled the sugar and my state believes that it is a decrease when it is not.I hope you help me why I don't know whether to continue with the class or leave report completely or play sports for myself and more slow

"Cite"

marinita's profile photo
marinita
02/12/2018 10:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Marinita.
I, on some occasion, I have had that feeling of thinking "I am on the soils" and, when I control me, discover that it is not.
According to my experience, the conclusion I have reached is that I have lowered my glucose drastically and hence that feeling of hypoglycemia.I do not say that is that, but it is what I have thought about the times I have lived those situations.
And about sport, I do not recommend that you leave it.Perhaps, you should put a little less insulin on the days you are going to do it.When I started, that happened to me;I had to readjust the dose for those days.Go testing until you are with the dose that you do well according to the exercise you are going to practice.
Good luck and encouragement.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
02/12/2018 11:49 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

I do 4 kilometers every morning and during the walk anything has never happened to me, but when I get home it seems that I have been downloading a truck and I can't with my soul.An hour passes and I find myself well, but I have a maximum of glucose 70..By the way, does anyone tell the Picos doctor?I am fed up and when I asked him about the solution, he told me to stop exercising.What is fun?

Cruz Suárez's profile photo
Cruz Suárez
02/13/2018 2:42 p.m.

Hello ... good I am relatively new in this ... my daughter started on sugar problems a year ago.
I wanted to ask them if she can eat sucrose

rosanamdm1's profile photo
rosanamdm1
02/16/2018 4:03 p.m.

I found a sweetener that is a mixture of sucrose with Stevia ... but I don't know if it serves it

rosanamdm1's profile photo
rosanamdm1
02/16/2018 4:04 p.m.

rosanamdm1 said:
hello ... good I am relatively new in this ... my daughter started on sugar problems a year ago.
I wanted to ask them if she can eat sucrose

I do not know if it is a type 1 or 2 diabetes, or if it is overweight or not.But in any case, sucrose (table sugar) should reduce it to all people, of all ages, have diabetes or not.Another thing is saccharin, I don't know if you can be confused.Sarrin is an acaloric artificial sweetener who has no sugar and therefore does not affect the weight or blood sugar control.There have been controversies with artificial sweeteners, and at the time much unnecessary alarm, but with current evidence, it can be said that they are safe in the doses of habitual consumption (it is very difficult to overcome the maximums established as insurance).In any case, they are not essential, and if you can get used to the taste of things without sweetening, better than better.

EndocrinaAntiNewAge's profile photo
EndocrinaAntiNewAge
02/16/2018 10:35 p.m.

rosanamdm1 said:
find a sweetener that is a mixture of sucrose with stevia ... but I don't know if it serves it

I think you mean it is a mixture of saccharin and stevia (I think there are no sweeteners that mix sucrose and stevia).If it is a mixture of saccharin and stevia, you can use it.But do not believe that Stevia is a natural treatment for diabetes, because it is not.It is a pseudoscientific and widespread bully.

EndocrinaAntiNewAge's profile photo
EndocrinaAntiNewAge
02/16/2018 10:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.