{'en': '"A partner says goodbye"', 'es': '"Un compañero se despide"'} Image

"A partner says goodbye"

jconegar's profile photo   02/14/2018 3:18 p.m.

I send you this message to all people without exception to whom I fall well and less well, you cannot always like everyone.

The reason for writing it is to indicate that I leave the networks totally, I will only make publications in my blog because it would seem very ugly to leave it aside, it is not "for anything or anyone" to do it, but because like sagas and seriesThey have a final chapter because mine has arrived.

I want from the heart, thank all the people who have encouraged me and helped to fight to move forward in each fall, also to all who have made me criticism because they have always been constructive.

If I have been able to help you, I am very happy.I am going to copy a writing that I prepared for zero diabetes since I understand not only for them but for everyone, it is written with the heart and I understand that all the people who have diabetes are included in it.

My sports life has also changed and I have too big dreams for me, but I will fight for them while I get a drop of blood in my body and continue controlling diabetes just like now.He will do three weeks I left the coach, a partner who has diabetes and a great professional, he lacked time to take me for work reasons, and only for me, I had to let him enjoy that time he dedicated to me since he deserved it.I contacted the High Performance Center of the Region of Murcia that after seeing how my life was and my desire to fight they have accepted the training them.I have also started with swimming, I train 6 of 7 days a week being several days of the week double training which complicates the control of diabetes but I keep going keep it at bay.

I will leave the thread closed, do not take it badly but it is a definitive goodbye.

I just ask one thing, never let diabetes stop you at all and in those complicated moments that we all have and we cannot control do not suffer them more, continue "the fight" without stopping.And above all to those potatoes that I admire so much to help your guerrrer@s to fight, you know that sometimes we can have a strange character, do not take it into account and help them, when you fear what they want to do, do not feel fear !!!!!!!!but give it a very strong push to do it !!!!!!!

I have always told the truth, without hiding anything, I have told the beautiful and the least beautiful that's why I have characterized myself and I will always do it the same.

Life and diabetes:

Life is one that is always accompanied by our diabetes,
It is a life in which you have to seek to feel good.
It is not for anyone for anyone, and it does not allow you to start over.
It does not give opportunities, it is insultingly short, cruel and passes too fast,
That's why I don't want to miss any more time in my life,
So I want to fight with my diabetes and not against her,
I want to do it for a healing of diabetes which is what we all deserve.I have suffered and still suffer, but I will fight to find a fair life.

This life is unfair !!!!Yes it is!!!!He laughs at us and challenges us continuously.

Yeah!!!Life is bittersweet, but it also teaches us that there is only one way of living it ... and it is to live it and love it, and that the greatest sacrilege is to go through it on tiptoe, accompanied by diabetes.

Therefore, every time you stumble with the fucking stone and fall, get a good gap, of which they brief, but teach.
If you have to suffer, suffer well, let yourself hurt, but be careful the wound, let it heal, and do a favor, forget about it !!!!!.

If it is time to fight, fight as if you had never fallen, as if you still had the heart intact, as if you still believe that you will never fall again, because a true warrior is the one who is always on the mountain fighting for his dreams,Defending the most dangerous beasts, a warrior cleans the wounds in the streams, the Eagles look at him but not he does not fall or closes his eyes thinking about his dreams.

It does not have to harm you diabetes, you have to train, learn and fight, love a lot and let it love you with your diabetes, they say it is worth it and it is very nice to fight, it is very hard, but nobody ever said that it would be simple.

If you decide to risk, fight to make your dreams come true, fight for what you want, do not give up on adversities, after all you will be a brave and they will call you crazy about it but they will be doing the greatest favor of your life: you areGiving the push you miss, life lives with your diabetes, enjoy it and risk it.

If the day is finally in which you realize:
- That was not the destination, but the path we travel until we reach it
- That was not the place, but the people
- That was not how much we do but how we do it
- That it was not to lower the shoulders and resign itself but to raise your forehead and accept that it was not what you can but what you want
- That were not the words, but the facts
- That was not arriving, but staying
- That was not waiting, but acting
- That were not them, but you.

If finally that day comes, just then, you will have begun to be happy ... although life remains, without a doubt, a real traitor because you will realize that we have to continue fighting for the cure of diabetes all together.

Nobody will ever thank you anything really, will you let time spend and then you will look behind regretful of what you did not try, but what do we do but we all fight together to get a diabetes cure?

Is it better to create groups and be separated?No!!!!!Zero diabetes was born to fight for the cure of diabetes all united, without groups.

SUBETE TO THE TRAIN WITH DIABETES Zero !!!!Do not throw the Tolla, fight and pursue your most beautiful dreams.The heart and mind sometimes contradict or sometimes not, but never be afraid, always really listen to your heart, never make mistakes and help you continue to be a great warrior who seeks for the most inhospitable mountains their dreams, theDreams never disappear, it is a hard and long work, but because of many wounds that you fight you will not be able to abandon your dream.

We never have to forget that our life is bigger than all our fears, that the forces of the stars are greater than all our doubts, that the mind can be confused but the heart feels, over time what is difficult today will becomeA Treasury tomorrow, fights what your soul is filled, and having the virtue of knowing how to wait because the most beautiful thing will happen, I would like to wait ...

The warrior will never die and continue looking for his dream, because dreams never disappear if he believes in them, one day that bottle that threw the sea with his written desire inside her on a paper will appear and see that all the spilled blood and his fightIt was worth it.

"Zero diabetes, a dream come true"

A very strong hug to all the components of the forum, to @Fer for the creation of the same and the moderation team for carrying it as well as they carry it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/14/2018 3:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.