Pregnancy

angelaruiz's profile photo   01/07/2018 9:10 p.m.

Hello, I have 8 hemoglobin if I get pregnant can I have many complications?If at the time of finding out I start to control myself to the fullest, I will spend the pregnancy well?Tell me your experience.

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
01/07/2018 9:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Don't stay like this.You can complicate life much more, because there are risks.
I do not know if you have tried other treatments, the bomb ... focus on lowering the glycosilada with the best treatment
.It the bomb, which to plan pregnancy they put them
.What insulins are you using now?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/08/2018 1:02 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I wouldn't get pregnant like that, it's very high.They normally ask you to be well controlled 3 to 6 months before trying to get pregnant.In pregnancy they recommend you are less than 6 and at most 6.5.The first weeks that you still do not know that you are pregnant are very important because with high glycemias they may appear malformations in the baby.It is important to be very well controlled before staying and all pregnancy to reduce the risks to a minimum.Tell your endocrine that you want to stay and change the insulin or pump or whatever it is to make the control better and send you to the educator if necessary and to teach you well to count rations and make adjustments.It is important that you learn to adjust insulin or bomb because in pregnancy everything changes and you have to make many adjustments.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/08/2018 9:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I'm getting the novorapid and Toujeo right now, but the bomb is not funded by Social Security, right?

angelaruiz
01/11/2018 7:55 p.m.

The pump if financed.:)>- Talk to it with the endocrine because many risks tell you running.Control yourself to the maximum, to see how the next hemo is doing.
Loo that is not financed but it helps a lot are continuous meters.If you could be ideal.
But many controls.Upon getting up, before eating and afterwards.To correct in case it is necessary and thus lower that hem.;)

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
01/11/2018 8:07 p.m.

I think like the rest, I would not get pregnant with 8 of Hemo, I now have it at 6.8, before I had it at 6.2 and I want to start down because we have finally decided.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/12/2018 4:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I got down to 7.7 It is already an achievement of the truth, I am happy and with many strength to lower it, the doctor has told me that I have to lower it more but it is no longer so resounding that I did not get pregnant.

angelaruiz
02/03/2018 8:20 a.m.

Try to improve it before staying.I got pregnant with bad controls and I had to put the batteries to go down to 6.2, my endo when I asked him never told me anything.
Then I developed a preeclampsia and I had to give birth with 32 weeks, it had nothing to do with diabetes, but with bad control the thing would have further complicated.
Cheer up!

anadue's profile photo
anadue
12/29/2020 9:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.