Mom of a 3 -year -old girl who debuted in January

petertohen's profile photo   01/09/2018 4:12 a.m.

Hello!!

I am the mother of a newly fulfilled 3 -year -old girl who debuted in January.

The fact is that it is very jeta and eats what wins it.Always heavy and controlled but the menus do not vary and fruits and vegetables or want to try them.

I have tried a thousand things and nothing.

The other day I read the book of the super nanny q in the end it consists of "this is the food that you have, you insist up to 3 times and if you do not want it, it does not eat anything until the next meal."

I have tried it (without clicking the fast, that I already knew that I was not going to eat) and has had huge downs.In the end, juice and bread of bread.Issue, that in the end has eaten something that likes it and the peas, chickpeas .... there they stay.

I don't know what to do !!!!!!

Has anyone gone through something like that?I would appreciate your advice.

You will think that it is something exaggerated, but we do not pass from the fillet with potatoes, macaroni and rice with tomato.

Thank you so much!!

Link

petertohen's profile photo
petertohen
01/09/2018 4:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well there you will have to be patient and imagination.Supernani does not work for diabetic children ..

Anyway, if you also drink milk and fruit, it already has the basic nutrients.

Little by little he will eating everything or almost.Now the most important thing is to stabilize glycemia.

Look to see if you can put some eggs or fish in the macaroni.

The legumes can be mash. And a drawing or decorating with colored cereals.

Thus my daughter ate the chickpeas ... hahaha.

Little by little and patience.

When it is low, give it juice.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/09/2018 7:09 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Petetohen
First of all welcome to the forum
I am a 12 -year -old Angel's mother and with 2 years with diabetes.
Well, I understand everything at this time is a roll
I go through a duel after knowing a diagnosis and I think the first thing you should do is inform you a lot back expert to help your girl is very small and it will be difficult to know what she wants and not
The first thing is that this disease is discipline and control
You must make it eat at your time and save others the rations but there will be a problem with the glucose doses and uncontrolled
Do not despair you will learn all we learn love makes that part
Diabetes is a day to day
I just want to tell you, they are not alone, we have many parents that we are warning and this forum helps a lot

a hug

Angel Andres 's profile photo
Angel Andres
01/15/2018 7:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.