Glucose has uploaded a lot

front242's profile photo   01/17/2018 6:26 a.m.

Hello, good again, I have type 2 diabetes and I inject Lantus 1 time, so far 14 you.And it went quite well, I exercise enough to walk in the morning and afternoon, but now not low of 200 throughout the day and I am reaching 300 on many occasions, I should upload the dose of Lantus, the truth is that asMore than before although I am thin and I do not fat anything, but I'm very hungry at all hours, what do I do ... thanks

front242's profile photo
front242
01/17/2018 6:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, good again, I have type 2 diabetes and I inject Lantus 1 time, so far 14 you.And it went quite well, I exercise enough to walk in the morning and afternoon, but now not low of 200 throughout the day and I am reaching 300 on many occasions, I should upload the dose of Lantus, the truth is that asMore than before although I am thin and I do not fat anything, but I'm very hungry at all hours, what do I do ... thanks

front242's profile photo
front242
01/17/2018 6:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @"front242" Tell your doctor.
With type 2 diabetes it is very important to control the amounts you eat.
I think that by increasing the amount of food, even if you exercise and with the same lantus you are not covering the carbohydrates you eat.
The doctor will upload the lantus and maybe tell you that you need quick insulin for the main meals.

Try to upload 2 units La Lantus, that is, 16, for 3 days.Let's see if you improve.And reduces the intake of rapid absorption hydrates.By using only slow insulin, which best goes to your diet is slow absorption hydrates.
If you don't go down to 140 after meals, you see the doctor.Surely your pancreas needs more external help with rapid insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/17/2018 8:22 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.