Sugar that does not go down

Estefa_m_l's profile photo   12/21/2018 1:08 p.m.

Hello, I write because for a few days my aunt fails to stabilize the sugar, she puts 22 units of Lantus at 21:30, before she also used quickly but the endocrine took it off, most of the time she has it well, except exceptWhen, as something more than the account, but it has a few days that I do not go down from 160 last night I uploaded to 24 units and today do you think it would have to lower it a little more or wait with 24 to have such?.I am a bit laded.Thank you

Estefa_m_l's profile photo
Estefa_m_l
12/21/2018 1:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You should wait to go up a few days.If you get up well, the dose is correct.If two hours after eating glucose, this high is that you surely need fast insulin.
Point the controls and tell the doctor.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/21/2018 1:43 p.m.

Look the basics: that it is not bad or is being bad, the same is the pen that has been broken, some new medication or that the dose has uploaded or that has changed some routine.But as you have told you better to wait another 24h to see if it takes effect.
Greetings and luck!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/21/2018 1:52 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Thank you, I will expect to be how it goes between today and tomorrow.

Estefa_m_l's profile photo
Estefa_m_l
12/21/2018 2:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.