MCG subscriptions?

farstar's profile photo   02/25/2018 12:43 p.m.

I see that there are people who have meters such as Enlite and talk about an annual subscription.What is it?How is it hired?Are there any mcg apart from Abbott's free that can be purchased on your own?because for example the Dexcom has to negotiate your endocrine or something, right?I mean there is no sale to the public.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
02/25/2018 12:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Farstar", the Dexcom calls Novolab, you pay with credit card and they send it to you by mail.No intervention of your endocrine is needed.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/25/2018 7:47 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

As I have told you solaria ... No one notes you anything, at least with dexcom .... transfer or card and you buy what you want, and so you will have to keep paying.
The Dexcom subscription is that if you pay 6 boxes together, they give you 7, so that you get about 310 euros I think you remember.But you pay it of course.

Both Dexcom, and free, and I don't know the case of Medtronic, 'but I suppose it will be the same ... free sale ... as a washing machine or a TV.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
02/26/2018 10:32 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

The Guardian Connect of Medtronic then buy without problem.On its website there is a contact form, you fill it and on the same day they call you to indicate prices.

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
02/26/2018 11:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.