ACCU-Chek reactive strips

Manolosr's profile photo   12/23/2018 11:57 p.m.

Hello.
I've been with type 1 diabetes for about 14 years.
I use the recommended ACCU-Chek Aviva Expert, and lately, during this year, the reactive strips that facilitate me in the health center give me error.
When I say error, I do not mean one or two strips, but about 20 or 30.
When they start to fail, I try other devices and they also give me error.
You can imagine the anger that you grab when you are measuring at work and you fail so many straps in a row.
Has anyone passed?
Thanks and greetings

Manolosr's profile photo
Manolosr
12/23/2018 11:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It happened to me with one or two in each boat but with so many it never happened to me.

And a couple of months ago in the ambulatory they changed it to me for the action.Have you talked to your nurse?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/24/2018 8:36 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It happens to me with one or two also but not frequent and spending enough.They don't give them to me in ambulatory.I buy them with recipe.

091975's profile photo
12/24/2018 8:48 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

sherpa41 said:
happened to me with one or two in each boat but with so many it never happened to me.

And a couple of months ago in the ambulatory they changed it to me for the action.Have you talked to your nurse?

Yeah.He is looking if it is usual, that is, if he is happening to more people.They are considering changing brands.Let's see what they decide.
It is a gain

Manolosr's profile photo
Manolosr
12/25/2018 1:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.