I have prediabetes?

diabeduda's profile photo   12/26/2018 3:07 a.m.

Hello, a few months ago I did a blood analysis which gave me 108 mg/dl, which put me on alert, I went to the doctor and told me that I am at the limit, I told him that I was doing controls with a gluconstora thatI had bought myself to which he was surprised and told me that this was not necessary for diabetics, anyway I am afraid that diabetes will grip me, in my family there is no diabetic, neither parents nor grandparents, I just took myselfAgain and gave me 106 mg/dl two hours after eating (no sweet, only bread and sausages), fasting to 91 mg/dl, twice gave me 95 mg/dl and two other opportunities also 102Mg/dl In all cases in fasting, one day that ate rice, after about 3 or 4 hours I gave me 110 mg/dl, my big doubt is if I have pre diabetes and irremediable sooner or later I will suffer from diabetes ..Weight 106 kilos, I am trying to download because the doctor told me that it influences, I also send me a new study where I have to take something very sweet that they give me in the laboratory and after two hours he told me that they will extract meBlood to measure glucose.All these data are this year (2018), I have studied from previous years where the glucose in the laboratory gave me: 91 mg (2013) and 97 mg (2016), in both cases in fasting.

diabeduda's profile photo
diabeduda
12/26/2018 3:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They are values ​​that do not exceed normality, but that are at the limit.
Lowering weight, you will avoid risk.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/27/2018 5:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, you do not have diabetes, you only have an fasting glucose almost to the limit, but with normal values, if you should take care of health, and lose weight, since obesity is a risk factor,

KALEXA's profile photo
KALEXA
12/27/2018 6:49 p.m.

regina said:
are values ​​that do not exceed normality, but that are on the limit.
Lowering weight, you will avoid risk.

Thank you very much for answering, I really had worried.

diabeduda
12/28/2018 12:57 a.m.

kalexa said:
hello, you don't have diabetes, you just have an fasting glucose almost to limit, but with normal values, if you should take care of health, and lose weight, since obesity isa risk factor,

Thank you very much for answering, I really had worried.

diabeduda
12/28/2018 12:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.