Concern

KALEXA's profile photo   12/27/2018 6:56 p.m.

Good afternoon, well I am taking metformin 850g after the last bite of lunch, my glucose in analysis of fasting laboratories have always been for some more points than the nornal, that is to say before they medicated and diagnose me, I bought a glucometer,And I had handled fasting levels below 100, but this week I have mess up, and I have 2 day to get out of fasting over 130, and I have had breakfast not recommended food and at two hours 150, I have also eaten custard and at two hoursNot so high, for example today 138 in A fast, and ate coffee with milk and an integral cookie, and at 2 hours 123, why that alteration in a fast, if I had never handled it like this?

KALEXA's profile photo
KALEXA
12/27/2018 6:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it's normal.You have to observe if you are ovulating, menstruating, etc ... in women this affects.
There are no two days and in the morning there are usually some resistance

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/28/2018 11:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
is normal.You have to observe if you are ovulating, menstruating, etc ... in women this affects.
There are no two days and in the morning there are usually some resistance

You know, today I did not take the pill to after lunch, and I lunch with a messy I do not know if you know this meal in Colombia, but it was chicharron, cassava, sausage, morzilla, all this was a mince that we asked to share, in addition a soda, andAs if that were not enough, I am surprised that after 4 hours I have 98 in glucose, I forgot to take the metformin, it will be that the diagnosis of diabetes is wrong?, will it be that this is normal, my diagnosis was for postload 326, also glucose in urine, but an fast of 110,

KALEXA's profile photo
KALEXA
12/29/2018 10:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.