HELP HAVE IF I STABILY

marinita's profile photo   02/27/2018 10:48 p.m.

I need help !!I have been very decompensated for a few weeks, I feel low and I am high give me ups in the morning when I go to Mochan with less than 100 I need advice and help tomorrow at the end of the day I go to put my controls and my meals that I do I hope that I hope that IHelp I'm looking for pregnancy and this worries me
I've been with this disease for 16 years and now this happens to me

marinita's profile photo
marinita
02/27/2018 10:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Put what you want here.Let's see if we can give you ideas among all. I know that you find a treatment that does well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/27/2018 11:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Give us more information and we will try to help you.To get pregnant, the first thing is to have the levels well controlled, but there are more expert people than me on that subject and can help you

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
02/28/2018 7:22 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

You should may go to your doctor or endocrine apart from consulting here, if you want to get pregnant you should carry a fairly rigorous and supervised control.

All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/28/2018 8:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.