Hi, I'm Franci from Seville

Franci 's profile photo   12/29/2018 6:21 p.m.

Hello I work as a nursing assistant at the Virgen Macarena University Hospital in Seville

Franci 's profile photo
Franci
12/29/2018 6:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @Franci forum !!, for your presentation it is not clear to me if you have diabetes, or you dedicate yourself professionally to the subject, in any case, welcome !!, ask and share what you think!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/29/2018 9:44 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
welcome to the forum @franci !!, for your presentation it is not clear to me if you have diabetes, or you dedicate yourself professionally to the subject, in any case, welcome !!, ask and shareWhat you think!;)

Sorry, I am a Diabetic debut at age 30 with type 1 diabetes.

He debuts at 30 years with type 1 diabetes I am insulin -dependent I am injecting Humalog (fast) and Tresiba (slow)

Franci 's profile photo
Franci
12/29/2018 10:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @"Franci" but I would have preferred in a bar taking some reeds !!!!That is, as it has not been so, we leave them pending.A visit to Seville I have pending to do a sports test, perhaps for 2020 it is missing time but this goes for dates hahaha.

Greetings and thanks for lending your help.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/29/2018 11:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.