{'en': 'Dexcom/Verily (G7?)', 'es': 'Dexcom/verily (G7?)'} Image

Dexcom/Verily (G7?)

pabloj2000's profile photo   12/29/2018 7:14 p.m.

Link

Here you have interesting news, photo included

This seems a hypothetical G7, to follow the nomenclature, or the Dexcom/Verily.They speak of the end of 2020 (that is, 2 years).More economical (that puts the article, that even type 2 could use it, that is, if it has to be more economical and will be a change of tendency to be like that), completely disposable (there would be no transmitter, or would be integrated and disposable), withoutcalibrations such as G6, hypothetics 14 days of use, and Bluetooth connection .. the size of course impresses.

I hope that at that time we all have an MCG funded by Social Security (and that we do not worry or costs, or durations, etc. only use it).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/29/2018 7:14 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Free dexcom free?:either

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/29/2018 10:42 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

ferle said:
free dexcom free?: or

No, no .... mcg (free is not), with its bluetooth.As now but with integrated transmitter and lasting about 14 days the set (Minipila ... if a G6 with the only one that has been 3 months ... Well, it would carry a 6 times smaller pile).The cost of the transmitter is almost a tax, rather than a real cost for them (there this Medtrum selling to 59 euros theirs).And if they reduce costs (real) and size ... we will see in 2 years and hopefully either free.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/30/2018 12:06 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 said:
ferle said:
free dexcom free?: or

No, no .... mcg (free is not), with its bluetooth.As now but with integrated transmitter and lasting about 14 days the set (Minipila ... if a G6 with the only one that has been 3 months ... Well, it would carry a 6 times smaller pile).The cost of the transmitter is almost a tax, rather than a real cost for them (there this Medtrum selling to 59 euros theirs).And if they reduce costs (real) and size ... we will see in 2 years and hopefully either free.

Greetings

I know that it is not the free haha ​​was being sarcastic, it happens that according to the article that you published the Dexcom would be quite similar to the free, that's why I put that, I like the same ways that are coming for the Dexcom I hope you arrived in my country,greetings.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/31/2018 4:06 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

This yes. It will be reliable, small and continuous.
Let it arrive soon.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/01/2019 3:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.