{'en': 'Lantus and injection schedules', 'es': 'Lantus y horarios de inyección'} Image

Lantus and injection schedules

angela77's profile photo   02/28/2018 8:20 p.m.

Hello,

I would like to know if you can help me, a few years ago I priced Novomix 30 it was insulin -dependent.

A year ago my sugar improved and they changed me to pills, Tesavel 1_0_1 and 2mg glymepirid, it had a few days with very very high sugar levels and I can't even have coffee.

Today I have consulted the doctor and tells me that I have to return to insulin, he has prescribed me thessavel: 1_0_1 GLIMEPIRIDA 1-0-0 Lantus 20 units.

The fact is that I left the consultation without asking what time I have to take every pill and what time of the night click the Lantus.

Could anyone give me a reference more or less?

Thank you.

angela77's profile photo
angela77
02/28/2018 8:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The Lantus can be put at any time, but if you go down at night it will better put it in the morning or at noon.You will have to adjust the most accurate dose, as you get up.
The pills have been time for meals, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/28/2018 8:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

1-0-1 means breakfast and dinner, 1-0-0 means breakfast and if the lantus managed at night without telling you time, put it at an hour that you can repeat daily without problem, I do not know if you would have to separate it from theTake the night pill, there I lose myself, maybe someone can comment on this.
Anyway, this would be better for you to consult directly with the doctor who prescribed it to you.

All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/28/2018 8:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

regina said:
The lantus can be put at any time, but if you go down at night it will better put it in the morning or at noon.You will have to adjust the most accurate dose, as you get up.
The pills take the time of meals, no?

@Regina the lantus command to put it at night and take a supplement before going to sleep. I take them as soon as I get up and the other at 8:00 p.m.

angela77's profile photo
angela77
02/28/2018 9 p.m.

nigiri said:
1-0-1 means breakfast and dinner, 1-0-0 means breakfast and if the lantus manó at night without telling you time, put it at an hour that you canRepeat daily without problem, I do not know if you would have to separate it from the taking of the night pill, I already miss there, perhaps someone can comment on this.
Anyway, this would be better for you to consult directly with the doctor who prescribed it to you.

All the best.

#nigiri told me at night but he didn't tell me time, I'm thinking of putting it at 9:30 p.m. but I don't know if it will be very early since I go to bed late and get up late

angela77's profile photo
angela77
02/28/2018 9:03 p.m.

What type of diabetes do you have?How strange you start with insulin and then move on to another medication !!!!
You can put the slow when you want, but always at the same time.When the days go by you will check how it acts and thus be able to change doses and/or time.Everyone does not last 24h, you will realize.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/01/2018 6:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.