{'en': 'Fish and flesh rations', 'es': 'Raciones de pescado y carne'} Image

Fish and flesh rations

Melchor Cayuela Garcia's profile photo   01/02/2019 10:17 p.m.

Good night,

My question is as follows: I've been using ultra -grape insulin for a short time and they gave me a brochure in which there is something that I do not understand, and it is the following:

I have been explained about consuming rations, and in one of the brochures he says that 100 grams of meat or 150 grams of fish are equivalent to 2 portions of carbohydrates.

I would like to confirm it to me, and if not, please tell me too.

Melchor Cayuela Garcia's profile photo
Melchor Cayuela Garcia
01/02/2019 10:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not tell the meat and fish how carbohydrates unless they wear flour or breadcrumbs ....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/03/2019 7:54 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello @"Melchor Cayuela Garcia" I recommend that you read these issues that explain in detail the functioning of carbohydrates.;)

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/03/2019 11:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Few fish and meats exceed 1gr.HC ..... as @erpla I am in mind.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/03/2019 1:28 p.m.

I like an entire cow and little or nothing is variability, chicken and fish meat does not count unless they have a lot of fat and then I see how to correct but to count as HC never.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
01/03/2019 1:35 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

As the fish and meats tell me, they have proteins that makes the liver release more glucose, can it be?

Melchor Cayuela Garcia's profile photo
Melchor Cayuela Garcia
01/04/2019 7:52 p.m.

Lately, proteins are also counted in the rations, before they were free ..
It is best to experience yourself.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/05/2019 2:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I don't tell rabbit, chicken or fish, but for red meat I need insulin, their protein rises glymia.
A normal fillet (I don't know how many grams they are) inside a meal, I tell it as one more ration.If not, I stay high in the postprandial.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/08/2019 7:30 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.