Hello everyone,

I explain my situation ... In March 2018 I did the subscription one year with the Novalab company, to buy sensors and that I would get cheaper.Now, each sensor is lasting around 4-5 weeks, using it in my arm, why it gives me a better result than wearing it in my belly, then a sensor box lasts around 4 months.

My problem is that now I still have sensors until November 2019, I have been requesting them by calculating the duration of what I already had, and the expiration date (up to a year since I receive it at home), but I still have two leftBoxes to request, one of them requesting it in March will last until March 2020, but the other one that would also expire me at the same time, since I cannot ask for it later next March 2019 because the subscription offer is running outAnd the company does not give me more options (I have already told you that it seems very unfair but nothing, they don't want to lengthen the time to ask for the last box).

I paid 2112 euros (VAT included) for the 7 boxes, that is, a box comes to 301.71 euros.My intention is not to do any type of business, that is clear, all I want is not to lose so much money.I sell a box for 300 euros.

A loose sensor box (without subscription) is worth 374 euros (with VAT included).

If there is someone who is interested to contact me at 600774336.