{'en': 'Aid!!Pre and post normal but glycosylated bands?', 'es': 'Ayuda!! Pre y Post pandriales normales pero glicosilada mal?'} Image

Aid!!Pre and post normal but glycosylated bands?

sella's profile photo   02/01/2018 5:38 p.m.

Some time ago they have been doing exams, blood sugar, my internist doctor has told me is that it is hyperglycemia that is not diabetes.

I always get the glycosylated hemoglobin exam and that of pre and post pandarial I get normal values, then what do you think?

These are my results:

- PRE glucose: 92 mg/dl
- Post Side Glucose: 101 mg/dl

Glycosylated hemoglobin 7.3

This is wrong, since the sheet says good control, but a non -diabetic is up to 6 ... then?

I would appreciate your help to people who know about the subject.

sella's profile photo
sella
02/01/2018 5:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"seal" because I understand that simply in common sense you should control glycemia between hours, that is, mid -morning, mid -afternoon and early in the morning to see how they are but I also understand that these guidelines should give you your medic@or endocrin@.............................................

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/01/2018 6:47 p.m.

I copy here what I had already commented @"Yesssica_a" on the duplicate theme.

Yesssica_a said:
Anemia can alter glycosylated hemoglobin and I don't know if anything else.If you have under iron it could be that.Ask him next time to see what he tells you.It may also be that you are in high values ​​at night and that uploads the glycosilada.If you can get a free style it would be fine so you can see the graphics of the whole day.If not, you can make yourself for one or two controls every 2 hours to see if at some point you are worse and put some alarm at night to get a couple of them at dawn.
Endocrine usually consider good control between 6 and 7 and since you do not pass much from 7 so there will be good control.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/01/2018 7:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
I copy here what I had already commented @"Yesssica_a" on the duplicate theme.

Yesssica_a said:
Anemia can alter glycosylated hemoglobin and I don't know if anything else.If you have under iron it could be that.Ask him next time to see what he tells you.It may also be that you are in high values ​​at night and that uploads the glycosilada.If you can get a free style it would be fine so you can see the graphics of the whole day.If not, you can make yourself for one or two controls every 2 hours to see if at some point you are worse and put some alarm at night to get a couple of them at dawn.
Endocrine usually consider good control between 6 and 7 and since you do not pass much from 7 so there will be good control.

Thanks for the answer, it is that three months ago they made me glycosilada and also left high but the other exams also came out normal, I am sincerely sincere AlChol not much but I do it every month at least the alchool can alter this exams?But perhaps there are also no alcholics who have no normal blood sugar exams?I don't have anemia why they made blood exams a few months ago with normal results,

On the other hand, I think I have some kind of fungi infection, in the stomach that make me give diarrhea, I sule a year and I usually have such problems, can any infection alter those blood exams?I don't know what to do three months ago an internist told me that it was prediabetes, and now another doctor tells me that it is hyperglycemia, I no longer know what my symptoms are these are:

1. Sudden dizziness
2, dry and sticky mouth
3. Hands sometimes sticky or sweat me when you sit
4, I think Stoy urinating more than before
5, a lot of hung
6. Episodes of diarrhea or I am not normal xD, several times I have had infection by stomach fungi or recurrent parasites

sella's profile photo
sella
02/01/2018 7:29 p.m.

Those symptoms are of type 1 diabetes .... If you continue.At the end you will debut.
They are the symptoms that we have all had before debuting together with weight loss.
I also had fungi like you....

I am not a doctor, but it paints that your pancreas still generates some insulin from there the normal values ​​but you must have time areas with high values ​​because your pancreas does not give more, so you have high glycos

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/01/2018 8:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
those symptoms are of type 1 diabetes .... if you continue.At the end you will debut.
They are the symptoms that we have all had before debuting together with weight loss.
I also had fungi like you....

I am not a doctor, but it paints that your pancreas still generates some insulin from there the normal values ​​but you must have time areas with high values ​​because your pancreas does not give more, so you have high glycos

Fiuuu I have no choice but to start eating without sugar, I still don't get the idea and even as ice cream and sweet bread, and others so ... I don't know, my doctor sees me theMiecoles of the next week I will say all this, the truth is that I notice more recurrent infections especially of that kind of fungi ,,,,

sella's profile photo
sella
02/01/2018 9:08 p.m.

Take care of the meals eating healthy, exercise and especially meditate before each meal and two hours after each meal, put on the alarm like that you will move sleep. So you will never know the reason for your high glucosilada.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
02/01/2018 11:01 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dani76 said:
take care of the meals eating healthy, exercise and especially meditate before each meal and two hours after each meal, put on the alarm like this you will move.namely the reason for your high glucosilada.

How bad I would have to buy the glucometer, which one do you recommend?

sella's profile photo
sella
02/02/2018 2:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.