Yellow spots on the legs by insulin?

Dixon's profile photo   03/01/2018 11:08 p.m.

I shed Toujeo at night 12 units to the sides of the thighs.The fact is that in both legs a yellow spot has come out.Like a circle.I guess it will be insulin, right?What can it be if not?

The fact is that I know that in the gluteans one can punish the slow one, but how do you do it?I can't pinch and click with the other hand.Do you click without pinch or how?I have to leave the legs so far to see if the spots disappear ...

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
03/01/2018 11:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, a 5mm short needle, you can click without pinch.In the buttock the slow one goes very well, and it does not hurt.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/01/2018 11:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
is a short needle of 5mm, you can click without pinch.In the buttock the slow one goes very well, and it does not hurt.

It is 8, but it is impossible for me to take pinches with one hand and click with the other ...

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
03/02/2018 12:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, even if it is 8, it also goes well in the buttock, that there is more chicha. And without pinch.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/02/2018 1:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.