Omnipod?

Anasyx's profile photo   02/08/2018 3:51 p.m.

Yesterday I went to the endocrine and told him that I wanted to try insulin bombs (still in 30 years of diabetes I continue with the bolis!) To see if they don't give me the ups and downs that give me most times later to eat.The case that I went to talk to the nurse of the different bombs and told her that I do not want for the cables and taught me the omnipod !!We were commenting on the differences and although the metronic tempts me for its continuous measurement I already have free for that and the cables throw me a little back ...

So since yesterday I am testing the omnipod and the truth is that it is not bad!She put it on me and today I will try to change it (it gave me another and serum to fill it) and although I think that in Spain it is not yet (you already know that I am in the United Kingdom) I would like to know if someone has experience with it or if you would recommend meAny other bomb?It will be my first and tomorrow I have to go again and I don't know if you want my confirmation.And I don't know if in Spain but here it is 4 years that you have to be with it and you can't change.

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
02/08/2018 3:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't know any bomb, but that has no cables and that is already a error less.
Let's see if someone has it here ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/08/2018 4:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Anasyx" I consult you since I am interested in my son.The USA PEN for insulin.Omnipod changes every day?And how do you put insulin in Omnipod?Or is it prellenado?And how is its use ... is it only for the fast?
Uh many, questions, I hope you write colleagues who know about bombs. Thank you!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
02/08/2018 5:36 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

@"Dani76" I have found this page that the girl who has tried it explains everything quite well. Link It changes every three days and you have to fill it with fast insulin, but they give you the syringe to do so.

In my case I just made the reservoir change and the truth is that very well!Before I wore it in the belly and now in the arm.I don't know if I have a few kilos left over or because I have slept on him (I sleep face down) but I have noticed that I had a bul cult where the canula was, like the one that sometimes comes out when it seems that insulin is not absorbed well ... byAssumption in mine there was only water but it has given me that it would happen if insulin is not correctly absorbed when it takes it, because there you have no slow thing to make you a mattress ...

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
02/09/2018 1:22 a.m.

Thank you for the information, I will read it, my son carries the Iport, he has 6mm the canula inside, and his insert bothers him very little.It is not omnipod.Thank you so much!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
02/09/2018 1:29 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

@"Anasyx", how beautiful to live in UK!I do not carry a bomb, but the Omnipod would put it on me.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/09/2018 10:55 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

I return to this thread to say that after almost nine months of waiting (it looked like a my mother pregnancy ...) I have finally changed bolis to Omnipod and although I have been less than a week since it is a good change!The truth is that for now I cannot complain because it is like carrying a bigger free and does not bother as much as I thought.I already made a change of pod at home and it seems easy, but I will tell you when it does stressed in the middle of the work xD

I have not used any bomb so that I have no comparing but now I think because I have taken 30 years to change ...

I think that in Spain there is not so that if you want to ask something about this I am!:)

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/05/2018 12:55 p.m.

anasyx said:
return this thread to say that after almost nine months of waiting (it looked like a pregnancy my mother my ...) I have finally changed the bolis to Omnipod and although I have less than one less than oneweek I hope it is a good change!The truth is that for now I cannot complain because it is like carrying a bigger free and does not bother as much as I thought.I already made a change of pod at home and it seems easy, but I will tell you when it does stressed in the middle of the work xD

I have not used any bomb so that I have no comparing but now I think because I have taken 30 years to change ...

I think that in Spain there is not so that if you want to ask something about this I am!:)

In Spain it puts a private clinic paying the entire user.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/05/2018 2:40 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.