Affiliates denounced that IOMA does not supply them with the inputs for diabetes.They warned that the cause is that the suppliers of the materials to regulate glycemia stopped supplying products because Ioma has not been paid for four months.

To cases of payment delay by the mutual to doctors, psychologists and therapeutic companions in recent months, the dependent insulin complaints were added in recent days, who, in the absence of IOMA's responses, decided to return their case their case.Even many of them have resorted to justice in previous years, obtaining failures in favor, but so and the entire Institute of Assistance Working Works turns their backs.

Specifically, they argue that IOMA has late payments to the suppliers of insulin bombs with a sensor, which stopped supplying their products in the form of a claim to social work.

These devices introduce insulin into the body to those people who are not enough for injections to control high or low leukemia levels.In turn, the pumps have an alarm sensor so that the patient corrects these levels and avoids decompensations.

The Metronic company is the one that supplies the pump and supplies in the market.Representatives of this firm in the city confirmed that they are not providing inputs because IOMA has not paid for four months.

Gabriela Vidal is a platense that has has diabetes for 30 years.He always managed with injections until in 2013 his doctor told him that they were no longer enough and that he had to use an insulin bomb.“At night I suffered hypoglycemia and I didn't realize, I couldn't handle it.I asked the authorization of the purchase order for the bomb but they denied it to me, so I turned to justice, ”he said to context.

The Civil and Commercial Court No. 4 in charge of Judge Gladys Cardoni resulted in the Amparo appeal presented by Gabriela Vidal and ordered IOMA to deliver the pump with a sensor.From that moment everything passed normally until December: IOMA continued to sign the authorizations but the suppliers of the inputs from that month cut the supply for the lack of payment.

“Our health runs risk.Now I am using supplies for two more weeks, then they end up, ”said Gabriela Vidal."There are many cases of diabetics that appeared to justice, and those who are not even more complicated."

“Our health runs risk.There are many cases of diabetics that appeared to justice, and those who are not even more complicated. ”

Florencia Rollie is a mother of Santiago, a sixteen -year -old boy who has diabetes since the eleven and uses the bomb for a year."Santiago was hospitalized for a hyperglycemia decompensation, which when you have the pump cannot happen, you are in protection of the two situations, of high and low leukemia," Rollie told context.

"The pump prevents from hospitalization and can save you to life, because severe hyperglycemia can leave someone in a coma," said Rollie.And he added that the inputs that Ioma stopped providing “change the quality of life, is totally different.My son with the bomb can do physical activities with peace of mind, but without using it you have to inject six times a day.From one day to another, something very important for your daily life you stop having it and that generates a situation of great uncertainty. ”