{'en': 'Humalog Kwikpen Junior', 'es': 'Humalog Kwikpen Junior'} Image

Humalog Kwikpen Junior

sigsauer's profile photo   01/22/2019 4:02 p.m.

Well, that I have had consultation and thinking of trying Fiasp my endocrine has told me that seeing my graphs do not believe it is an insulin for me or that I need Fiasp and has prescribed me Humalog Junior of 1/2 units.

- I do not know if someone is using it, more than the 1/2 units is the change since I carry almost from the debut with Novorapid.

- Thank you.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/22/2019 4:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Test, is very similar to novorapid

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/22/2019 7:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I changed from normal to the junior, for the half units, I also tried fiasp and for me it was a fiasco .... my digestion is slow and I did not inject until after eating almost ever, so I had hypos as a result ofShe and an important one.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/22/2019 10:56 p.m.

It is funny because something similar happened to me: telling my endocrine that sometimes I need less insulin directDifference to me: weighs less, I see the units better, you have to have a spare of Novopen Boli echo because it is more delicate if it falls and they do not recipe it .. and just to have it I use the half units a day and sometimes fail.I will continue to try 3 weeks..

091975's profile photo
01/23/2019 10:04 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

I start today, I will tell if I notice any difference between Novorapid and Humalog and if those 1/2 units have an impact on glycemia.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/23/2019 12:12 p.m.

I use Junior Humalog and I am great

Halexx's profile photo
Halexx
01/23/2019 3:35 p.m.

DM 1 - 28 años - Debut 2016

Minimed640g con Humalog

Medtronic Guardian G3

It's funny because something similar happened to me: commenting to my endocrine that sometimes I need less insulin directly I prescribed the cartridges of half novorapid units and I have been with many years withNovorapid and the Novorapid Boli I like more that is the only difference for me: it weighs less, I see the units better, you have to have a spare of Novopen Boli echo because it is more delicate if it falls and they do not recipe it .. and onlyTo have it I use the half units and sometimes fail.I will continue to try 3 weeks..

carmenes21's profile photo
carmenes21
01/23/2019 5:11 p.m.

Hello, the Novorrapid Boli told me the endocrine that there is no longer. And my girl also changed to Humalog Junior. I am not trying the change.

carmenes21
01/23/2019 5:12 p.m.

carmes21 said:
hello Novorrapid told me the endocrine that there is no longer. And my girl also changed my girl to Humalog Junior.Todavia I don't prove the change.

I do not present myself is the first time I speak in the I am a mother of a 10 -year -old girl who debuted in February 2018. We are learning everything we can.

carmenes21
01/23/2019 5:14 p.m.

Welcome to the forum,@carmes21

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/23/2019 10:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina !!

carmenes21
01/24/2019 11:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.