{'en': 'Enantyum and diabetes', 'es': 'Enantyum y diabetes'} Image

Enantyum and diabetes

Lauura26's profile photo   03/04/2018 10:24 a.m.

Does anyone know what are the adverse effects of taking enantyum having diabetes?

I have taken it without knowing that I was contraindicated, and well, I would like to know if I can't take it because it gives hyperglycemia, it affects the pancreas or why.

Thank you,

Lauura26's profile photo
Lauura26
03/04/2018 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is Enantyum contraindicated in diabetes?Does it put it in the prospect?Because in the technical file it says nothing about it.

EndocrinaAntiNewAge's profile photo
EndocrinaAntiNewAge
03/04/2018 10:35 a.m.

endocrinaantinewage said:
is enantyum in diabetes?Does it put it in the prospect?Because in the technical file it says nothing about it.

Yes, I read it in the prospect.

Lauura26's profile photo
Lauura26
03/05/2018 8:19 p.m.

I have searched the prospect and what this says is:

Have special care with enantyum:

- If you have heart problems, a history of brain attacks, or think it could be at risk of suffering these disorders ( for example , it has high blood pressure, suffers diabetes, cholesterol has increased, or is smoker) you must consult this treatment with your doctor or pharmacist.Medications such as enantyum can be associated with a small increased risk of heart attacks ("myocardial infarctions") or brain ("stroke").This risk is more likely to occur when high doses and prolonged treatments are used.Do not exceed the dose or the recommended treatment duration;

This does not mean that enantyum is contraindicated in diabetes , it only means that if you have a long evolution, multicomplicated diabetes, and that therefore it can be a risk of having heart failure, hypertension, or heart attacks,You have to be careful, because non -steroid anti -inflammatories (to which enantyum belongs), can cause hydrosaline retention, hypertension, etc.

It does not mean that a young person with well -controlled diabetes cannot take enantyum for 3 weeks because a sprain has been made, for example.

EndocrinaAntiNewAge's profile photo
EndocrinaAntiNewAge
03/05/2018 11:11 p.m.

Inantyum prescribed me a month ago and I have taken it on other occasions.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/07/2018 2 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

endocrinaantinewage said:
I have buped the prospect and what this says is this:

Have special care with enantyum:

- If you have heart problems, a history of brain attacks, or think it could be at risk of suffering these disorders ( for example , it has high blood pressure, suffers diabetes, cholesterol has increased, or is smoker) you must consult this treatment with your doctor or pharmacist.Medications such as enantyum can be associated with a small increased risk of heart attacks ("myocardial infarctions") or brain ("stroke").This risk is more likely to occur when high doses and prolonged treatments are used.Do not exceed the dose or the recommended treatment duration;

This does not mean that enantyum is contraindicated in diabetes , it only means that if you have a long evolution, multicomplicated diabetes, and that therefore it can be a risk of having heart failure, hypertension, or heart attacks,You have to be careful, because non -steroid anti -inflammatories (to which enantyum belongs), can cause hydrosaline retention, hypertension, etc.

It does not mean that a young person with well -controlled diabetes and without complications cannot take enantyum for 3 weeks because a sprain has been made, for example.

AAAAAH VALE, Ok.I had not understood it well, thanks !!

Lauura26's profile photo
Lauura26
03/08/2018 12:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.