{'en': 'What to eat when the Muela from trial', 'es': 'Qué comer al extraer la muela del juicio'} Image

What to eat when the Muela from trial

DebyMT's profile photo   01/23/2019 12:28 a.m.

Hello good!

I do not know very well if this issue goes here, in case it is not so tell me and change it.

I had a doubt, because this morning they extracted the tooth of the trial.It was fine, but the dentist saw that the root was too big and wanted to extract it because in the future it could bring problems.

The case is, I don't know what to eat, my idea was to make creams and soups with noodles or letters so as not to chew much, but I don't know if they have enough hydrates.At noon I ate a cream of the lentils that were left over yesterday, which carries lentils, rice and potatoes.But when eating soups with noodles or with letters or also vegetable creams with potatoes, any things like this, if you have enough hydrates.

I want to leave this here since I don't know how to add it to my profile, I am not very of forums and from my mobile I mess very much:

Type 1 diabetics since 2001 (I was born in 1996).Novorapid 8-6-5-5 and Toujeo 19 (I left Humalog shortly to diagnose diabetes due to an allergic reaction).
Hemoglobin: 7.7

Greetings,

DebyMT's profile photo
DebyMT
01/23/2019 12:28 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1 desde los 5 años (22). Novorapid 6 - 6 - 4 - 4
Toujeo 18

If you cannot chew well take everything crushed.When I took my teeth of the trial, I had no diabetes, but when they extracted a tooth and then I put an implant, I had no problem at eating everything was normal.The said crushing if you see it necessary.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/23/2019 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They took me 4 at the same time with admission to the hospital and everything.When I returned home I eaten vegetables and broths, some yogurt and little else the first days.I simply adjusted the insulin to what I ate and voila.I kept the slow and quickly because it made me very little.With all the medication I had a tendency to get on, I put some correction even without eating anything.
In 2 or 3 days I ate almost all except very hard things.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/23/2019 2:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thank you very much.In the end I ended up doing both, I crushed everything and lowered the insulin (both the rapid and the slow one).I was like a week or a little less.

DebyMT's profile photo
DebyMT
02/05/2019 3:29 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1 desde los 5 años (22). Novorapid 6 - 6 - 4 - 4
Toujeo 18

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.