Type 1 diabetes and pregnancy

Laia's profile photo   03/05/2018 11:08 p.m.

Hello everyone,
I just learned that I am pregnant.I am a diabetic since the age of 12 and now I have 32. I use Novorapid, Actrapid, and Levemir.AC1 6'1.
I have been reading a lot for the forum, and the truth is that I get the conclusion that if you control yourself, you can have a very healthy baby.
I am somewhat worried, because I have had a high glucose.The first weeks of great importance for the formation of the organs, and I am concerned that sometimes I have had high values ​​and even at night, since a couple of times in recent weeks I have lifted high.
I would like to know about your experiences during pregnancy, if you also pass up at times of high glucose, advice, etc.

Thank you very much, a kiss to all.

Laia's profile photo
Laia
03/05/2018 11:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There is a very complete thread on diabetes and pregnancy.Search in the forum.
Do not worry about specific climbs, correct and now, because you are going to have hiccups and hyper and you will change doses throughout the pregnancy.But the important thing is to continue maintaining the hemo in ranges of 6.Peaceful .

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/06/2018 12:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.