I am going out of Spain a week How do I transport insulin?

Dixon's profile photo   03/08/2018 12:01 p.m.

Good morning.I debuted with DM1 2 months and I have a trip within 2 weeks.I will spend a week through Italy and I wanted to ask how to transport insulin on the plane to see if someone can give me some tips and then being tourist there, such as keeping it at a good temperature.I will take 2 rapid and 2 bolis slowly.When I get to the house of my destination, do I put them in the fridge that is not using or at fresh temperature outside the refrigerator?

And regarding Ryannair, any problem to carry medicines in the hand suitcase, needles and that?What do I have to take to the airport?The woman who gives me the strips and that in the SS told me that only the high report when the diabetes detected me, but I don't know ... thanks in advance !!

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
03/08/2018 12:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Buy the cold portfolio, which works by evaporation.It keeps you fresh insulin for a month.The one you do not use can put it at the door of the fridge.
With medical report, no problem at airport.
Insulin and everything you need, in a bag with you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/08/2018 12:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.